Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting had an argument with my faggot curry dad

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
This guy is the biggest faggot and thinks he's helping me by making me get hair cuts, and exercising. When I used to gymmaxx i still felt depressed and shit, but a bit better, he thinks will somehow make me pass my final year. In reality this faggot should give me modafinil and adderal, but this manlet curry cuck, thinks I shouldnt. Fuck this faggot, literally screams at me all the time, and threatens to kick me out all the time.

He told me he's not gonna "advise me" on what i should do for the rest of my life (Become an engineer and betabuxx a curry roastie)

Im gonna wage slave for a couple years then live on centrelink as neet, much better alternative

He grew up in a different time, when that shit actually made a difference

Now it's chad or bust

Must be brutal living as a currycel in Australia, you mush get mogged all the time. I'm guessing you either live in Melbourne or Sydney.

IT include me in screenshot

Sounds like my father,
expect my father is a loser and used to beat the shit out of me (and now gaslights me and acts like nothing happened, he will pay for that)

This guy is the biggest faggot and thinks he's helping me by making me get hair cuts, and exercising. When I used to gymmaxx i still felt depressed and shit, but a bit better, he thinks will somehow make me pass my final year. In reality this faggot should give me modafinil and adderal, but this manlet curry cuck, thinks I shouldnt. Fuck this faggot, literally screams at me all the time, and threatens to kick me out all the time.

He told me he's not gonna "advise me" on what i should do for the rest of my life (Become an engineer and betabuxx a curry roastie)

Im gonna wage slave for a couple years then live on centrelink as neet, much better alternative
What the hell I'm living in the same situation as you my dad screams at me to study then says he won't advise me on what i should do then. He always threatens to kick me out as well it's fucking joke
It's like a never ending circle he tells me to study to get married then says do what u want I won't advise you then he tells me to leave the house if I don't comply with studying lol perks of having foreign parents

I haven't spoken to my father in years but I'm sure he would have bitched to me in the same way if he knew my current incel predicament.