Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Had absolutely brutal dream last night

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Debated posting this but what the hell. Last night I dreamed that I was sitting in my car when there was a blonde naked chick next to me. She said she was cold and wanted to sit on my lap and snuggle up to me. I was like no cuz it will be too much to have that close contact and not do something sexual. (Black pill: even in my dream I knew there was zero chance of getting any sex). She doesn’t listen and slides over to my lap. Here is the most brutal part; it felt so damn realistic. I’ve never really felt a naked chick before other than a stripper and that was rather minimal. The feeling of this girl felt better than anything I can imagine. Reminder: this is common occurrence for normies on up, yet only a dream for us.:feelsrope:

:feelsrope:
Heart-wrenching brocel.
I have those dreams too, as well as no dreams at all.

Mogs me at dreaming.
I dreamt about getting beaten up and beheaded.
This honestly got me to chuckle, i have no idea why

20200120 150922

Debated posting this but what the hell. Last night I dreamed that I was sitting in my car when there was a blonde naked chick next to me. She said she was cold and wanted to sit on my lap and snuggle up to me. I was like no cuz it will be too much to have that close contact and not do something sexual. (Black pill: even in my dream I knew there was zero chance of getting any sex). She doesn’t listen and slides over to my lap. Here is the most brutal part; it felt so damn realistic. I’ve never really felt a naked chick before other than a stripper and that was rather minimal. The feeling of this girl felt better than anything I can imagine. Reminder: this is common occurrence for normies on up, yet only a dream for us.:feelsrope:
Sounds like a movie scene, you wake up & the dog is licking you; that kinda thing.

Lmao had a dream with a foid also, in my dream 1) I was at a building and when I started walking up to a balcony, I see a tall cute jailbait wearing thin clothing on the balcony(with other girls/guys).
2) She starts walking down the balcony so I walk up to her and I hug her and feel her smooth skin. My face also leans against her chest and I see her has wide hips and medium boobs.
3) She even wraps her arms around me at the end, then I walk and look around and then I wake up.

Too bad I don't have these dreams anymore

Last edited:
I had a dream as a teenager i was going on a road trip with my oneitis at the time. We were two teenagers going on an adventure and it wad just us. Now that opportunity is gone because we’re much older and she bacame a whore

:feelsrope:
Heart-wrenching brocel.
I have those dreams too, as well as no dreams at all.
I'd rather have my usual nightmares where I get raped by extraterrestrial malevolent entities

oh my god :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I have had repeated dreams of zombies chasing me since I was a teen.

Generally my dreams have very dead or bizarre themes

I want to sleep and not wake up anymore

I cannot remember most of my dreams. They are usually quite weird.