Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a weird but nice Dream

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I dreamed that a hot Foid from my former school visited me. She was talking with my parents, while I was in my room. Then when I wanted to go outside (For whatever reason) the Foid came by and said that she has a present for me, it's standing in the living room. Then I looked, it was a pink bicycle. She said that it is a special bike which costed 500.000 bucks. We both went to my room, I asked her why she spend so much money for a bike. Then I opened a book, showed her better things to buy for that amount of money such as cars. In the book were vehicles from GTA V, I pointed at a tank and asked her why she didn't buy me a that insteadt, we both laughed. I don't remember the full conversation between me and her tbh. However, in the end she came closer to me, called my name and sensually asked "What should we do now?" Then I woke up and once again remembered that I will never had that.

iu