Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had a very wonderful dream.

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
I never have dreams, or well, ones that I can understand. Like never. The last time I had one, it was about me breaking stones in a rural brick factory.

Last night, I had a fucking vibrant as fuck dream. Sadly, I only remember parts of it, and I'm happy because even reminiscing about them is making me angry.

In my dream, I was in a car accident. The vehicle somehow hit my face, and left me with a deformed spaghetti face. The doctors tied bandages around my face, mostly due to my injuries there.

I escaped from the hospital, and eventually made it to a rural but warm village. A few families accepted me into their home, and later that night they offered me...human meat. Yes, that's right. I later came to know they cooked one of their children .

I was disgusted. Without boring you lot, I'll skip a few shit. I escaped from there, tried to understand the village. It was a village filled with cannibal parents, and innocent children raised as cattles. I mysteriously found a flamethrower, and fucking caramelized the parents and freed the children.

Then my dream skipped to me riding a bike through a desert. With a woman on my backseat. She was giggling when I looked at her. She was rather beautiful, but not an unreachable-type of beauty.

The woman was my wife, a wizard. I later parked beside a pond in the desert, and had lunch. She personally fed me, and commented that I looked rather dumb with the bandages on my face.

"I don't care what you look like, Yuhuhu. Why would I care? I love you!"

Yeah, as you can guess. She took off my bandages, and expressed the worst shock on her face I had ever seen in my life. It looked as if her entire reality was broken in a moment.

My dream broke...

I FEEL SO FUCKING ANGRY!! AAAAREGGGHHHH!!!! WHY, WHY DID I HAVE TO SUFFER EVEN IN MY DREAM?!?!

RIP. I hate when my dreams don't even let me get happiness. Blackpilled dreams are the worst.

I wish I could sample other people's dreams

Thats awful. I am so glad I've never had a blackpilled dream. Dreaming is one of the copes I have right now and I don't want that to go to shit.