Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a talk with my mother about my hair

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
She said: yo should never shave bald because you have big facial features: big eyes, big lips, big nose
I answered that one day or another I’ll have to shave my head every couple of days because of hair loss.
She yelled: NOOOOOO, LOOK AT YOUR FATHER, HES NOT COMPLETELY BALD!!! AND BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF AS HANDSOME BECAUSE GIRLS WONT LOVE YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE YOURSELF!!!

God, I fucking hate mothers and their absolute shit advice in regards to any facet in life.

I tell my mother that i’m ugly

YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOURSELF AS HANDSOME BECAUSE GIRLS WONT LOVE YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE YOURSELF!!!
Holy shit I hate when mothers give this advice.
i know a Chad that tried to suicide. even though he obviously didn't love himself he still had girlfriends and people come to his aide as soon as they heard the news. i mean fuck the biggest fucking examples of this are robin williams or the singer from linkin park. they have kids they have money they have fans they have wives AND YET even with all that in their lives they still hate themselves. normies really fucking give shit advice and wouldn't stand 1 fucking day in our lives

My mom didnt even acknowledge I was balding until she cut my hair really short. Her comment was "um, I think the forehead is a bit too high, should've left more hair on the front".

Last edited:
i know a Chad that tried to suicide. even though he obviously didn't love himself he still had girlfriends and people come to his aide as soon as they heard the news. i mean fuck the biggest fucking examples of this are robin williams or the singer from linkin park. they have kids they have money they have fans they have wives AND YET even with all that in their lives they still hate themselves. normies really fucking give shit advice and wouldn't stand 1 fucking day in our lives
My mother would rope in week if she was transferred to my body
My mom didnt even acknowledge I was balding until she cut my hair really short. Her comment was "um, I think the forehead is a bit too high, should've left more hair on the front".
i have nw2 and my mother still coping that I won’t go bald

why would you even try to argue with your mother in most cases her biological process will make her blind to any of your flaws
let her cope in peace

jfl mine's like to cope saying that my dad went bald at an old age so with me will be the same

very shocking famous people hate theyre lives

why would you even try to argue with your mother in most cases her biological process will make her blind to any of your flaws
let her cope in peace
Bcuz baldingness is inherited from the mother's side and missing an oppurtunity to blame ur parents for the shitt they made u directly inherit is cuckoldmaxxed move IMHO....

Last edited:
My mother straight up told me that I'm ugly af. She didn't even let me down easy with all that "Love yourself" crap.

God, I fucking hate mothers and their absolute shit advice in regards to any facet in life.
"you are still handsome inkwell even if you face is deformed" "but I would prefer if it wasn't deformed of course" teehee

I love my mum but her advice is terrible