Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion had a talk with a female

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
I had a conversation with a woman online about incels, and she said that "every incel is lazy and could find love if they tried, especially if they have money"
I got angry with her statement, so I used Yamal as an example. He is a rich soccer player with a bright future ahead of himself, and he still ends up getting cheated on by some random nobody. I also told her that we incels just want to be loved and not get taken advantage of for our money. After saying this she ignored my point and said "If incels want sex they could just get a girlfriend with money" like honestly does this female even think, she is completely fucking retarded in the head
does she think that we will be happy getting used for money jfl
"just let her use you for money bro"

All females are stupid, so you just wasted your time talking to her.

I am tired of females talking about like they know everything about us

they're nothing but creatures that are controlled by cucktok and soyddit.

just be a betabuxx theory

fascinating how you say you just want love and she immediately shifts the topic to sex…

can she comprehend love?

There's no point talking to any female or normalfag about incels

I had a conversation with a woman online about incels, and she said that "every incel is lazy and could find love if they tried, especially if they have money"
I got angry with her statement, so I used Yamal as an example. He is a rich soccer player with a bright future ahead of himself, and he still ends up getting cheated on by some random nobody. I also told her that we incels just want to be loved and not get taken advantage of for our money. After saying this she ignored my point and said "If incels want sex they could just get a girlfriend with money" like honestly does this female even think, she is completely fucking retarded in the head
does she think that we will be happy getting used for money jfl
"just let her use you for money bro"
mostly of foids are retarded, is like discussing with an brickwall obviously pointless and you waste a big time trying to convice her when mostly normies are an hivemind

Foids don't know jack shit about inceldom.