Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Had a series of strange dreams (one with femoid)

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
It starts: I went upstairs to talk to a foid, we chatted a little bit then she told me that some girl(presumably her classmate) stole a small golden medallion thing from her, her classmate walks down the streets and sees us talking, she takes out the medallion from her pockets, says some shit then tosses it across the street, like a whiteknight cuck, i rush to get it but i won't, for whatever reason, it's now on top of a moving car's windshield, i shout for the rider to stop the car but he doesn't, femoid doesn't even thank me for risking my life in trafic, we go and go across streets looking for it, i almost fell through an open manhole, but then we stumble across a closed obe then it gets blurry and hazy.

Next: i dream of myself in the graveyard of the first silent hill game

Then: i go home, log into steam to find all of my games are now gone and i only have the f2p ones; dream ends as i wake up.

It’s over for dreamcels

even in our dreams we are cucked by our ugly looks :feelsrope:

I have had high T ER dreams tbh ngl ded serious jfl