Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a really good laugh with my father tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
He was telling me some old fucked up stories about work and it was hilarious. Laughed hard and genuinely for a good 5 minutes

And for those 5 minutes, I forgot about anything else. About feeling like shit, about the state of society, about how fucked my situation is romantically, about it all man.

If I could just get 5 minutes like that every day, just 5 I think it would make life worth it tbh. I couldnt tell you the last time I genuinely loled hard at something.

i find it really hard to talk to my dad.he is a chadlite with 7 kids and i am just a half wanted abortion that he never wanted in the beggining.i like him,and he treats me well,but there is this huge gap between us.if you are not a normie,that gap will forever be there

i find it really hard to talk to my dad.he is a chadlite with 7 kids and i am just a half wanted abortion that he never wanted in the beggining.i like him,and he treats me well,but there is this huge gap between us.if you are not a normie,that gap will forever be there
I do to, I hardly ever connect with him like that. It was very out of the blue. I hardly ever connect with anybody tbh. Hate this shit, I feel so disconnected from the world.

What even is the point of living life if you dont enjoy it?

Life fuel indeed. Good story, OP.

5 minutes of joy to forget a day of pain.

He was telling me some old fucked up stories about work and it was hilarious. Laughed hard and genuinely for a good 5 minutes

And for those 5 minutes, I forgot about anything else. About feeling like shit, about the state of society, about how fucked my situation is romantically, about it all man.

If I could just get 5 minutes like that every day, just 5 I think it would make life worth it tbh. I couldnt tell you the last time I genuinely loled hard at something.
Happy for you Bro :feelsokman: Haven't spoke to my dad since 1998 and he spent most of my childhood in prison.

it's really hard to come by good comedy

Haven’t had a good conversation with my father in a week

Agreed. Funny moments and debates with my dad rly make me happy. We share some interests plus he is kinda blackpilled about life in general, but I don't know how pilled he is about women, coz I never discussed that with him. I don't think we will ever reach consensus on family and marriage, coz he's kind of an elderlycel, and I'm a late child, though he admits life isn't the same anymore, and he can't give me real advice on how to live and what to do.
Life fuel indeed. Good story, OP.
5 minutes of joy to forget a day of pain.

Mirin' good relationship with father

Parents are all an incel has in life. When they are gone, it is truly and finally over.

I'm happy for you, man.

My dad is a miserable whiny crybaby who hates his kids so we don't talk. Yours sounds based though.

Mogs me at having a dad

I have never had a close personal relationship with my father, I am an autist and we never were able to click well, we never have argued we just don't have conversations. The only family member I speak to is my mother.

i barely knew my dad he workmaxed to feed a family of 7

My dad is a miserable whiny crybaby who hates his kids so we don't talk. Yours sounds based though.
No, mine is the exact same way. For some odd reason we had a good moment in a sea of bad one's. Maybe it was a sign, who knows.

mogs me at being close to your father