Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a really beautiful dream last night

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I was in a place i didnt know but it looked like a really beautiful enviroment,it had a lot of people most good looking and i was feeling anxious.Then out of nowhere a lot of guys join me,saying something like no worries incels got your back(i sadly dont remember what exactly was said).I even named some of the guys i saw but in the dream they had their avatar appereance for example i remember seeing @ihaveno1 and @HighTGymcel(with his old avatar).We walked through everyone and for the first time in years i felt like i was a part of a group,i was safe and happy.Nice and pleasant dream.Thumbs up to everyone here

That sounds comfy & wholesome bro.

Too bad that irl ugly guys are thirsty cucks who would stab you in the back for a whiff of a used tampon. No such thing as male camaraderie.

ihaveno1

This is what we need but can't have no homo
I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg

only remember nightmares

savor that feeling, make some room in a corner of your mind and make it your happy place. sounds sappy, but with some effort and discipline stuff like that can really give a boost.

Too bad that irl ugly guys are thirsty cucks who would stab you in the back for a whiff of a used tampon. No such thing as male camaraderie.

Hopefully someday ill meet some members of incels.co,or maybe members here meet each other in some poor 3rd world country ;)

Dreams me

Very beautiful dream tbh. wish I had dreams like that

I dream to have dreams like that. Must feel so good.

jfl my dream mogs your dream

I saw sean opry in my dream except he had emerald green eyes. I beat sean opry to death out of pure envy. Then i tried to revive his dead body bc i regret it after killing him. Sad music was playing in the background. I killed sean opry in my dream.

i remember seeing @ihaveno1 and @HighTGymcel(with his old avatar).We walked through everyone and for the first time in years i felt like i was a part of a group,i was safe and happy.Nice and pleasant dream.Thumbs up to everyone here
lmao thats awsome man, ngl ive had quite a bit of dreams about this forum too, last night had a dream with ER in it and ive even had one where ritalin appealed and got unbanned :feelzez:

Nice share.
We got your back fellow brocel

Are you done with the tampon yet...

I SAID ARE YOU FUCKING DONE WITH THE FUCKING TAMPON YET? IT'S MY TURN! (pulls foot-long dagger from sheath)
~~~~~~~~
Nice dream op!
I've never dreamed of having friends that had my back!
Damn.
Here... you can ttake my turn with the tampon br0.

I had similiar dream several days ago. too bad it wasnt real.

I had similiar dream several days ago. too bad it wasnt real.
Yes so true.imagine if some people from the forum meet one day.A cup of coffee,and comments on roasties walking around.would be epic