Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Had a nightmare that I was getting brutally bullied in HS

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I haven't relived this traumatic experience in over a decade. I thought I buried this shit once and for all. GUESS I WAS WRONG. For some reason I myself was in my current state in my dream but wearing my old uniform and that made me semi-aware that it was a dream, so I thought to myself "maybe this time I could stand up to them since I was slightly bigger" but nope (mind you, some of them were still taller than me). Faggot kids were still throwing me against the lockers, putting trash in my pockets, smacking my head hard repeatedly, fly kicking me while my back was turned as I walked through the hallways, blazing footballs toward me, stealing shit from my bag while it was on my back, slapping anything out of my hands that I was carrying, relentlessly ridiculing my face and head shape while name-calling, even the teachers would snicker at my appearance in the corner of my eyes and they would never do anything to stop me getting bullied. It felt too fucking real, yet I knew it was a dream. And the worst part? I tried my best to stand up for myself this time, yet they came at me harder than ever before. I've never felt this stressed in so many years, when I woke up my eczema-ridden hands were literally shaking. This event has ruined my day before it even started. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Rejoice in the knowledge that most of your irl former bullies have taken the vaxx.

Rejoice in the knowledge that most of your irl former bullies have taken the vaxx.
I suppose that makes me feel a little better

Brutal, your mind still didnt moved on and when you know its a dream you are able to control it, you could make they all explode, next time try it. Since i quit school for more than a decade i had school nightmares. I didnt had one in last 5 years.

Gigabrutal. Bullying is normie behavior taken to its logical extreme

And the worst part? I tried my best to stand up for myself this time, yet they came at me harder than ever before. I've never felt this stressed in so many years, when I woke up my hands were literally shaking. This event has ruined my day before it even started.
Pretty brutal though, ngl. I've had some terrible dreams this past year that brought back past trauma, but not to the point where I was shaking. Rather, I had the feeling that I could bare whatever torments came my way and it would no longer affect me. Like, 2-3 weeks ago, I posted how I had a dream where goulish vampires were dragging me down deeper into the sewers upwards into a tower of infinite pain and sorrow, and it was super claustraphobic, scraping against cave walls in the pitch black and such. If you've ever watched caving videos on youtube you'll know what I mean. Even as terrifying as it was, I knew that wherever they were taking me, whatever they were going to do to me, they wouldn't be able to destroy me. Because I knew I could be far more brutal and terrifying of a monster then them. That I would bend them to my will.

I don't know when in my life I made this transition mentally. Maybe last few years.

Last edited:
Pretty brutal though, ngl. I've had some terrible dreams this past year that brought back past trauma, but not to the point where I was shaking. Rather, I had the feeling that I could bare whatever torments came my way and it would no longer affect me. Like, 2-3 weeks ago, I posted how I had a dream where goulish vampires were dragging me down deeper into the sewers upwards into a tower of infinite pain and sorrow, and it was super claustraphobic, scraping against cave walls in the pitch black and such. If you've ever watched caving videos on youtube you'll know what I mean. Even as terrifying as it was, I knew that wherever they were taking me, whatever they were going to do to me, they wouldn't be able to destroy me. Because I knew I could be far more brutal and terrifying of a monster then them. That I would bend them to my will.

I don't know when in my life I made this transition mentally. Maybe last few years.
I can handle dreams where my teeth are falling out, limbs falling off, having my face split in half for no reason, family member dying, getting chased and torn apart by zombie hordes. My theory is because it's a fact that these events haven't occurred or have yet to occur in reality and subconsciously you are aware of that. Reliving traumatic experiences in a dream is enough to deter your mental state even further, there is no amount of therapy that can fix that. Also foids getting raped is not a traumatic experience :society:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that bro HS bullying is pretty traumatising and brutal to experience as a kid when you are very innocent I hope u work through it. And then normies act surprised and sad when we go ER, acting like they were not the ones who prompted us to do so. And yeah like in your dream you can't even fight back unless you are clearly superior because then they are gonna ramp it up and maybe try to make you die

Sorry to hear that bro HS bullying is pretty traumatising and brutal to experience as a kid when you are very innocent I hope u work through it. And then normies act surprised and sad when we go ER, acting like they were not the ones who prompted us to do so. And yeah like in your dream you can't even fight back unless you are clearly superior because then they are gonna ramp it up and maybe try to make you die
It's a never endless cycle of torment

Brutal, your mind still didnt moved on and when you know its a dream you are able to control it, you could make they all explode, next time try it. Since i quit school for more than a decade i had school nightmares. I didnt had one in last 5 years.
I'm a shit lucid dreamer

I haven’t had a dream in a long time. Fucking frustrating knowing faggots who made fun of what I wore, looked like, ate, etc. all live better lives than me.

Once I had to explain to my teacher that I didn’t have WIFI at home and this stupid fucking Hispanic goblin cunt made fun of me for the rest of the year. Little fucking midget toilet asked me if I’m poor to rub it in my face, I said “yes, I am” and she replied with “I can tell by how you dress”. Vile, viscous woman.

Even other subhumans ignored me, I tried making friends with a few guys but they never returned my calls.

I haven’t had a dream in a long time. Fucking frustrating knowing faggots who made fun of what I wore, looked like, ate, etc. all live better lives than me.

Once I had to explain to my teacher that I didn’t have WIFI at home and this stupid fucking Hispanic goblin cunt made fun of me for the rest of the year. Little fucking midget toilet asked me if I’m poor to rub it in my face, I said “yes, I am” and she replied with “I can tell by how you dress”. Vile, viscous woman.

Even other subhumans ignored me, I tried making friends with a few guys but they never returned my calls.
It's always the ugly foids that are the most brutal to us

Brutal experience Dreamcel

A Hispanic male gave me similar nightmares.

I'm glad that my brain is moved on from my past, i dont think abut it much.

I haven't relived this traumatic experience in over a decade. I thought I buried this shit once and for all. GUESS I WAS WRONG. For some reason I myself was in my current state in my dream but wearing my old uniform and that made me semi-aware that it was a dream, so I thought to myself "maybe this time I could stand up to them since I was slightly bigger" but nope (mind you, some of them were still taller than me). Faggot kids were still throwing me against the lockers, putting trash in my pockets, smacking my head hard repeatedly, fly kicking me while my back was turned as I walked through the hallways, blazing footballs toward me, stealing shit from my bag while it was on my back, slapping anything out of my hands that I was carrying, relentlessly ridiculing my face and head shape while name-calling, even the teachers would snicker at my appearance in the corner of my eyes and they would never do anything to stop me getting bullied. It felt too fucking real, yet I knew it was a dream. And the worst part? I tried my best to stand up for myself this time, yet they came at me harder than ever before. I've never felt this stressed in so many years, when I woke up my eczema-ridden hands were literally shaking. This event has ruined my day before it even started. :cryfeels:
How do people even have tame "nightmares" like this (I'd barely call anything like this a nightmare)

In my nightmares I'm either watching family members get horribly killed (sometimes by my hand) and I wake up in a panic (only happened a few times, not anytime recently)

Or I'm running and hiding from demons

Or I have a dream where I finally get a GF and then she gets raped and murdered. (I walked into a room and found her naked in a pool of her own blood on top of a blood soaked bed).

Etc

I haven't had a nightmare in a while and that's a good thing, the nightmares I have are always fucked up and the worse part is they feel so real that I often get lost in the dream and I think it's real life.

Only 1 individual? My dream had my entire school fucking with me, which in reality actually happened

Let me empathize:
Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

How do people even have tame "nightmares" like this (I'd barely call anything like this a nightmare)

In my nightmares I'm either watching family members get horribly killed (sometimes by my hand) and I wake up in a panic (only happened a few times, not anytime recently)

Or I'm running and hiding from demons

Or I have a dream where I finally get a GF and then she gets raped and murdered. (I walked into a room and found her naked in a pool of her own blood on top of a blood soaked bed).

Etc

I haven't had a nightmare in a while and that's a good thing, the nightmares I have are always fucked up and the worse part is they feel so real that I often get lost in the dream and I think it's real life.
>Tl;dr I haven't had any significant traumatic past experiences

The dreams you've just described sound mundane to me since I myself have had similar ones (except the gf part, mogs me). inexplicable self body mutilation, family members dying, getting chased and killed by unholy entities. All of it has gotten so repetitive to the point where it doesn't phase me anymore in the slightest. But reliving getting ruthlessly beaten up and ridiculed mercilessly by familiar unfriendly faces in familiar environments in a dream and having the will to stop it but for unknown reasons can't, is probably more suifuel than getting chased by the bogeyman.

Let me empathize:
Yeah going to school is one thing, but living with bullies is probably thee worst way to live. I would rather be homeless at that point. Brutal

but for unknown reasons can't, is probably more suifuel than getting chased by the bogeyman.
It really isn't sense you never bothered to use the "shock" trick when it happens.

You know that thing you do when you are lucid dreaming to jump yourself out of a dream and force yourself awake.

The nightmares were so bad when I was a child that I basically learned how to do this passively, so If I'm having a bad dream now, if things get too far I wake myself up (of course I have to be aware that I'm dreaming).

It really isn't sense you never bothered to use the "shock" trick when it happens.

You know that thing you do when you are lucid dreaming to jump yourself out of a dream and force yourself awake.

The nightmares were so bad when I was a child that I basically learned how to do this passively, so If I'm having a bad dream now, if things get too far I wake myself up (of course I have to be aware that I'm dreaming).
I have no idea what your talking about. As far as lucid dreaming goes, I've never learnt how to do it

I had almost the exact same dream very recently, I think about two weeks ago. We're on the same wavelength. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: Shit sucks. Got to experience again the bullying, and the teachers ignoring what's going on, until I retaliate, and then all of a sudden they notice. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I had almost the exact same dream very recently, I think about two weeks ago. We're on the same wavelength. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: Shit sucks. Got to experience again the bullying, and the teachers ignoring what's going on, until I retaliate, and then all of a sudden they notice. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yeah in reality that's what happened to me also, but not in my dream for some reason. It's like the "i sleep" meme when it comes to shitty teachers not doing their job, but as soon as you stand up for yourself then suddenly the entire school board wants you gone :feelsclown:

Yeah in reality that's what happened to me also, but not in my dream for some reason. It's like the "i sleep" meme when it comes to shitty teachers not doing their job, but as soon as you stand up for yourself then suddenly the entire school board wants you gone :feelsclown:
Yeah, everyone and the system had it out for me when I was young. I got so many suspensions from school for retaliation, while my bullies got away scott free. They knew how to play me. I'm autistic, I'm easy to set up and take advantage of, socially.