Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a nightmare last night

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Had a nightmare but it was movie themed so wasn’t sure if I was supposed to be scared of the movie or if it was the reality in my dream but either way scary as fuck.

In the dream Kano from Mortal Kombat is released from some form of holding cell and that’s scary because he’s about to fuck shit up. Then the real villain in the dream who’s power is super speed like Quicksilver. He goes up to Kano and toys with him then kills him very easily.

Then Wolverine and some other X-men member go to face him and the one X-men is killed and wolverine is defeated but not killed obviously. Wolverine goes back to professor X and says fearfully we never should have engaged him.

Professor x gets a few X-men and they go confront the villain. He not only kills Nightcrawler but eats him as well and kills professor X too. This guy is seriously scary, since he’s so fast nobody can get any offense in on him.

that was pretty much it, I woke up scared.

These too many copes are fucking ur mind up