Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

had a long stare down with a foid

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
so i was on the metro and there walked a foid and her bf? i think in and the foid sat down in front of me i tried to avoid eye contact but from the corner of my eye i could see here looking at me some times so one poitned i grabbed my phone to switch songs and then i looked at her for a nano sec and then she looked back at me very scary shit i thought the bitch would look away but she kept looking at me for 7 fucking seconds and then i looked away my self i felt so scared ngl

Are you in trouble? Might be an undercover.

she kept looking at me for 7 fucking seconds
Its a power move in her part. A trick in these situations is look at the eyes without interest and slowly move your head down until youre looking at the persons shoes. Then after a moment look away

Are you in trouble? Might be an undercover.

didnt even think about that if im gone its the feds
Its a power move in her part. A trick in these situations is look at the eyes without interest and slowly move your head down until youre looking at the persons shoes. Then after a moment look away

thanks bro will do

You should've activated your hunter eyes and intimidated her

didnt even think about that if im gone its the feds
Be prepared. I am sure that i will be in trouble (or i am rn, in trouble) bec. of what i post about my countries cucked military service. I believe it is illegal to post how. u hate it.

Be prepared. I am sure that i will be in trouble (or i am rn, in trouble) bec. of what i post about my countries cucked military service. I believe it is illegal to post how. u hate it.

i just had a deja vu right now wtf n
You should've activated your hunter eyes and intimidated her

cant activate what u dont have

I've had similar stuff before. Normies have big egos even tho they're retards so they gain validation to make them think they are what they're ego tells them they're are by asserting dominance over dumb things like staring contests.

I've had similar stuff before. Normies have big egos even tho they're retards so they gain validation to make them think they are what they're ego tells them they're are by asserting dominance over dumb things like staring contests.

i know man really dumb

she was in awe of the inceldom