Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had A Long Fucking Day

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ Discord: vrax0757_93180
★★★★★
I had to finish off a book report, which I actually butchered part of & had to redo.

I also had to do a three-page assignment I didn't start today, on top of having to do an annotated bibliography for another class. :feelsrope:

My energy has been zapped completely.

Time for alcohol? :feelsdevil:

brutal, my teacher decided it was a good idea to start the year off with a stupid term paper

Today was supposed to be my day off. I went to work today.

I also had to do a three-page assignment I didn't start today, on top of having to do an annotated bibliography for another class. :feelsrope:
This here is why I could never do college.

If even you are struggling then my dumbass wouldn't even be able to do this lmaoo

she (no surprise a foid would do this)
Drake computer

I had to finish off a book report, which I actually butchered part of & had to redo.

thanks for reminding me I still have pending reports ive gotta do later mang :fuk: :fuk:

You're very inspiring ngl.:feelsYall:

What major?

When do you graduate?

How? But I appreciate the words. :feelsokman:
It's just that I need to STOP procrastinating and start 'wagecucking' soon tbh, brocel.:feelskek:

(.is) is just too GOOD.:blackpill::feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Book?

Reported!