Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had a labiaplasty this morning. I’m in agony. Please help”

Someone should explain here she's not supposed to get fucked by chad until she recovers from the surgery.

what even is this surgery? to trim back the roast beef flaps that have been blown out? :feelswhere:

to trim back the roast beef flaps that have been blown out? :feelswhere:
Yeah,so she can lie better about the number of dicks she took to her beta cuck provider that will marry her.

i hope her agony is prolonged, just as her roast beef was before long ago

LOL these roastie whores use dildos so big and get fucked by so many guys their pussies become permenantly open and get dried out by the air. They need surgery cause they become so desperate to tighten up that cavernous gaping hole between their legs and conceal how many penises have been there.

Why is this slut asking for help on Reddit? Shouldn’t she be talking to her doctor, stupid whore.

If this story is true, that pharmacist is giga based for ignoring her prescription. Whore also claims to be in the top percentage of only fans creators, typical

Post deleted btw
If I was a surgeon, I would botch as many roasties as possible before I got fired for the fun of it
Lololololol same

If I was a surgeon, I would botch as many roasties as possible before I got fired for the fun of it
:whitepill:whitepill brocel

Fucking disgusting whore worthless meathole roast beef from fucking 10000 chads :lasereyes:

I wish I had teeth

if u run ur own clinic then no one is there to fire u. but i guess u can still get sued

if u run ur own clinic then no one is there to fire u. but i guess u can still get sued
Yeah after a while you'll get too many complaints and once the court sees the pattern of botched vags they'll fuck you dry. Honestly at that point of you're already able to be a surgeon, you'll probably be high social status/rich enough to pull some decent looking bitches so not worth sacrificing your career