Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a great day that ended horribly

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So got up this morning and went up to the woods with my married chad friend. Had a good time. After we went to a bar to have some beers and some food. Still a great time. As we were leaving, Chad friend bumped into a 4/10 foid accidentally on the way out and I overheard her a say something to the effect of him being attractive and such. Just fucking fucking ruined my day! Why can’t the dumb whore keep her trap shut!

Almost made it a full day going well and bam, that. Universe wont letcha catch a break will it

Mogs me at having friends but brutal nonetheless

Brutal. One time when I was working at my dead end cashier job, I noticed my coworker on the register beside mine, a tall tyrone, had looked away from his customer to count change. The customer was this short redhead foid. I saw her checking out my tyrone coworker. She looked at him up and down and just stared with this twinkle in her eyes and it was so painful to watch this entire scene play out right in front of me. Not sure how I didn't rope right there after work in the closet

this is why i refuse to go out lol

You realize Chad only keeps you around to make himself look better. It's like a zookeeper bringing his crippled monkey to the vet and all the nurses admire the Chad zookeeper for being "compassionate", having Chad "friends" sounds like something a failed normie would say

women should be seen and not heard, I legitimately cannot understand the evolutionary impetus / what God was thinking regarding women having vocal cords.

went up to the woods with my married chad friend

Mogs me. Married bestie's wife despises me. Because of that cunt I am running out of friends. Great.

I could never bear a friendship with a Chad.

You realize Chad only keeps you around to make himself look better.
That's a common mating strategy for chads, but this guy is married. There is also no reason to make yourself look better if you only walk in the woods and drink a beer, I would be more suspicious if they went clubbing or something like that.

If u bumped into her she wouldve been annoyed at u

Bipolar split personality bitches all up in here, fucking selective tsundere personas. Are you a 1 or a 0.

she probably flattered chad to get a chance to know you better before approaching