Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a full fledged meltdown last night

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Got really drunk which is not always a good idea when you have so much frustration and anger built up. Anyways got my mom on the phone and screamed at her how I have no motivation and will left in my life and she yelled at me about my drinking.

My chadlite best friend and me got into a shouting match and almost got in a fist fight because I told him he has no fucking idea what it’s like to be completely alone. He tried saying he felt the same way because he’s been cheated on a couple times and this just made me angrier and I called bullshit and told him at least he had love to lose.

Then almost got in a fist fight with my married older brother to. So yeah pretty shit night so if any users on this forum uses alcohol to help cope just be careful with it and can sometimes cause shitty situations.

Ur anger is warranted fellow quadroonbro

Quite the night, but sometimes things do need to be said.

this is why i dont do drugs or drink, it makes you become emotional and irrational. much like a female :feelshaha:

Damn bro that was a wild night.

this is why i dont do drugs or drink, it makes you become emotional and irrational. much like a female :feelshaha:
Wrong
Without emotion you have no drive
This is why incels have no drive for ANYTHING
They protect themselves insulate themselves from personal attacks by stone wall nihilism.
However huge cost, nihilism === no emotion==== no drive for anything.

We are trapped, open up then you get hammered emotionally by foid white knight fuck army gaslighted eg, and you get huge negative emotions depressive etc === no drive.
Same difference

Quite the night, but sometimes things do need to be said.
Yes the great thing about alcohol is that it lowers your inhibition enough to say all the shit you’ve been thinking but too scared to say

Lay off the alcohol tbh

Wrong
Without emotion you have no drive
This is why incels have no drive for ANYTHING
They protect themselves insulate themselves from personal attacks by stone wall nihilism.
However huge cost, nihilism === no emotion==== no drive for anything.

We are trapped, open up then you get hammered emotionally by foid white knight fuck army gaslighted eg, and you get huge negative emotions depressive etc === no drive.
Same difference

their is a difference between having emotions and being emotional

i dont let emotions rule my thought process, drugs / drink enables this

Lol this is like trying to seperate a yolk in scrambled eggs
It's one and the same thing
Your thoughts actions are intrinsically linked to your emotional state and desires
It cannot be separated
Don't fall into Herr derr I can control everything about myself it just doesn't work anywhere near this way
So now you will say I will seperate in my own blood my plasma from my platelets yes I can feel the seperation I must have achieved it.
Biologically doesn't make sense

I like alcohol

I have nobody to call so I’d never get in that kind of situation

well i have a similar story
Me and my chad "friend" went to the pub on a warm summer night and there we met this 32 years old dude who payed for our whole night because he was rich.
But this dude started to make comments about my height and when he was in his 20's like me he fucked a lot of bitches.
He started to brag about how hot his bitch is, and how much money he have.
So i fucked he's face up for good.

well i have a similar story
Me and my chad "friend" went to the pub on a warm summer night and there we met this 32 years old dude who payed for our whole night because he was rich.
But this dude started to make comments about my height and when he was in his 20's like me he fucked a lot of bitches.
He started to brag about how hot his bitch is, and how much money he have.
So i fucked he's face up for good.
Holy shit that’s fucking awesome man. Good for you for not putting up with that shit.

Sometimes it's good to let off some anger. And it'll send out a message to all those people not to mess with you

Based and @KyloRen pilled