Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a fucking bad dream!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
It was 2 part dream. In the first one I was at school with some normies and they told me that I should approach a girl. I didnt want at first but then I go to her while she was surrounded by other foids. I cant put any words out so I just stand there and everybody starts laughing. Then I feel suicidical and nearly rope. Fucking normies destroying my sleep. The 2nd part is when I go outside to the City with the train. I lose my wallet, phone and all my money and I'm in a far away City. I cant get home and nearly die. Bros in last times I have many dreams about these kind of situations and nearly dying. Its fucking over buddy boyos.

I had a bad dream that humans were being attacked by aliens and i had to drive so fast with my bro to a bunker and while the aliens were around the bathroom stall i was hiding i was just writing on the wall awaiting for my end