Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting had a dream

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★★
I've never felt so alive in my dreams, somehow I was able to lucide dream. Having the mind and body I always wanted. For once I was mentally stable and was focused on achieving doing projects, reading articles, and absorbing information. Not only that it felt good to see my (not) self in the mirror. I was living an entirely different life. It was amazing, words can't describe that feeling to not be you for once and experience what it was like. I never truly grasped the actual misery of my current life, being trapped as the actual me when dread and sluggishness was a reality when I woke up. I'm afraid I'll never get that chance again. Something I've been missing apart of myself.

never felt more disgusted in my body in my entire life after that dream. Allowing human thumbs to reproduce is the worst form of cruelty a government could allow.

I never had a lucid dream youre lucky

I keep getting dreams where I’m literally a huge insect that eats humans. It’s pretty cool ngl