Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream where stacy actively held my hand

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
In my dream we were sitting together by the riverside after work. She suddenly took my hand and looked me deep in the eye. I felt astonished and a bit embarrassed so I turned my head away “what?”. She said “what? Isn’t that obvious?”

The realization after waking up is so brutal now I just wanna stay in bed the entire day. My dream will sadly NEVER come true :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

dream chad only

These dreams are so nice but so brutal when you wake up from them. I legit try my best to go back to sleep and get back into the dream when this happens

These dreams are so nice but so brutal when you wake up from them. I legit try my best to go back to sleep and get back into the dream when this happens

:chad::banhammer:

(in all seriousness I HATE when that shit happens, it's like the universe teases you giving you a taste of what you longed for, and then rips it away in brutal fashion)

Having those dreams hurt.

My dreams are just incoherent gibberish

In my dream we were sitting together by the riverside after work. She suddenly took my hand and looked me deep in the eye. I felt astonished and a bit embarrassed so I turned my head away “what?”. She said “what? Isn’t that obvious?”

The realization after waking up is so brutal now I just wanna stay in bed the entire day. My dream will sadly NEVER come true :feelsbadman: :feelscry:
Endorphins