Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had a dream where I was falsely accused of sexual assault

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
In the dream, I'm hosting a house party, and Kelly Brook is attending (among other celebrities). Everyone except for us leaves the backyard, and she walks right up to me and stares me right in the eyes. I decide to "follow my heart" and give her a kiss (she just stood there and didn't kiss me back). She then walks away and I don't see her for the rest of the night.

The next morning, my mom calls me and tells me that my name is in the news, and that they're accusing me of sexually assaulting Kelly Brook. I let out a bloodcurling scream and wake up. Even in dreams, I can't escape from my inceldom, much less society's cucked and esoteric "consent" laws. It's beyond over.

Who is Kelly Brook

In the dream, I'm hosting a house party, and Kelly Brook is attending (among other celebrities).

This entire post

giphy.gif

when dreams get suicidefuel you know there is no escape :feelsbadman:

Seriously bruh? Look her up, international sex symbol

Ikr

How does this make me a soyboy? A real soyboy would've "respected her". I'm low inhib nigga

I just posted that to fuck with you tbh. That dream sounds fucked up. Reputation everywhere instantly tarnished.

Didn’t know Kelly Brook was known in the US, also she’s about 40. This is like something that would happen in a mid 2000s college comedy, was it the Kelly of 2005 or what she looks like today?

Seriously bruh? Look her up, international sex symbol

Ikr

How does this make me a soyboy? A real soyboy would've "respected her". I'm low inhib nigga
Just looked her up, she's got some big ol' titties. Reminds me of the chaturbate whore Charming_Girls.

I just posted that to fuck with you tbh. That dream sounds fucked up. Reputation everywhere instantly tarnished.
Oh haha gotcha. Thing is, so many butthurt people here would actually call me a fakecel for something that happened in a dream.
Just looked her up, she's got some big ol' titties. Reminds me of the chaturbate whore Charming_Girls.
Worst part was, she was dressed conservatively, but I could see everything bright as day.
Didn’t know Kelly Brook was known in the US, also she’s about 40. This is like something that would happen in a mid 2000s college comedy, was it the Kelly of 2005 or what she looks like today?
It was today's Kelly. She appeared exactly as she was in an instagram post I had viewed the day before (hence, photoshopped). She's not nearly as hot IRL.