Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream where I was banned from here for being too ugly

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I don’t remember most of it. There was a bunch that of random shit in this dream too but I’ll tell you the important parts.

Basically I was on .is and I saw a thread called “Liu kang doxxed” (the rest of the threads were blank). I clicked on it and it was my real dox so I started freaking out. All the replies said” no way those photos Are real” and “definitely edited”. Then @Fat Link banned me for larping as a subhuman :cryfeels:

Fucking over

Your brain subconsciously thinks you are talking to fakecels jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don’t remember most of it. There was a bunch that of random shit in this dream too but I’ll tell you the important parts.

Basically I was on .is and I saw a thread called “Liu kang doxxed” (the rest of the threads were blank). I clicked on it and it was my real dox so I started freaking out. All the replies said” no way those photos Are real” and “definitely edited”. Then @Fat Link banned me for larping as a subhuman :cryfeels:

Fucking over
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

why are so many users here dreaming of this forum recently? either you are all LARPING or something fishy is going on

Why is every nigger on here dreaming about the forum suddenly

LOL :feelskek: . I was so pissed because when I woke up I thought it was real
I've had dreams where I thought I posted something crazy on here, and then wake up freaking the fuck out because my drunk ass can't remember if it was a dream or an actual memory kek :feelskek:

why are so many users here dreaming of this forum recently? either you are all LARPING or something fishy is going on
maybe it's a sign of happening

maybe I'll also have a dream of .is in the future but I would prefer a dream with a foid in it :feelsaww: