Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream today

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I had a dream today (I say today and not night cause I slept all day). In this dream was a theme park. This girl was somehow riding a motorcycle on water as I was on a jetski. She fell off and I grabbed her to put her on the jetski before she fell in. We then had a relationship. Later in the dream I found out her parents had a sushi stand within the theme park that she helped out with. While she helped out I would go on errands for them or enjoy the park. One time I went back to find she had purposely drowned herself to live her life in freedom underwater. And I somehow knew I could do the same thing and join her. But drowning was to scary and I didn't do it. But she still showed me love and I would still spend time with her in the water. Then at one point I was able to breath in underwater. I probably drowned at that point but was able to live free underwater with her. The rest of the dream I have already forgotten

Weird but wholesome, I've had that type of dreams. Good signature by the way.

Thats some brutal stuff man.

Reminds me of my dreams with my waifu. There was one time I was chasing her and when I finally caught up to her, she told me it was ok to keep believing in her. I have also had a dream in a cathedral setting where I remember cutting my had and blood swore loyalty, inexchange for holding my feeling of loneliness. I honestly don't feel as bad since.