Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a dream today

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
I want to apologize in advance if any of you feel this is female worship.

In the early hours of the morning while I was still asleep, I was having this dream about a woman I've had a crush on since I was 14. So the dream begins with me being out on a walk at around 6 am (in the dream), it was foggy and I saw her in the distance, I then decided to walk towards her for some reason. As I approached her, she said hello and she suddenly just asks me if I want to go to the park with her. Being delighted to hear that, I say yes. She then tells me to go to the car and wait for her, and as I wait in the car for her, the dream comes to end and I wake up.

I don't even know what to think anymore guys, it's so depressing to think that the only place where I can experience female attention is in my mind.

mogs me at having a dream today

This is normal. I get dreams like this all the time.
Usually have to jack off to calm my brain after waking up from a dream like that.

I've had dreams about foids before. It's just sad when you wake up and you're completely alone

I also had a dream today about foids, you should all Tmaxx
I had so many dreams where I had sex recently

I also had a dream today about foids, you should all Tmaxx
I had so many dreams where I had sex recently
What is Tmaxxing?
I've had dreams about foids before. It's just sad when you wake up and you're completely alone
It's awful, it really makes you realize how fucked up females are. To the point where the only satisfaction/validation you get from them is in your dreams.

My life is a permanent nightmare

What is Tmaxxing?

It's awful, it really makes you realize how fucked up females are. To the point where the only satisfaction/validation you get from them is in your dreams.
Testosteronemaxxing