Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a dream that I was an Incel for my whole life, ha!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Good thing I just woke up... it was all a dream r-right bros? :dafuckfeels:

Right. For a minute I thought girls didn't like me and I was a member of this community for sexless men. Good thing it was just a dream.

Wait a minute... :feelsrope:

sounds familiar to reality
Right. For a minute I thought girls didn't like me and I was a member of this community for sexless men. Good thing it was just a dream.

haha we're all just in one of those dreams where you think you've woken up but really you're still asleep.

guess we were all tired from the hard night of partying with our chad bros the night before. :feelswhat:

haha we're all just in one of those dreams where you think you've woken up but really you're still asleep.

guess we were all tired from the hard night of partying with our chad bros the night before. :feelswhat:
I better be tall when I wake up

do you ever feel like inceldom is all just one huge simulation and that one day we will wake up from our shackles as a normie with a decent life?

No, You got isekai'd.

do you ever feel like inceldom is all just one huge simulation and that one day we will wake up from our shackles as a normie with a decent life?
I kind of do believe that, but in my case I believe not only inceldom but everything is a simulation. A projection of reality. Once we spiritually evolve through suffering and die, our soul ascends to a different dimension where we have almost full control of our energy. You can either return to earth or stay in there.

I kind of do believe that, but in my case I believe not only inceldom but everything is a simulation. A projection of reality. Once we spiritually evolve through suffering and die, our soul ascends to a different dimension where we have almost full control of our energy. You can either return to earth or stay in there.
yeah I sorta was thinking along the same lines. There has to be some energy or something out there that is bound to life. I notice that despite the miserable and nihilistic nature of life there is likely some reason we are all here. I don't know what it is but I truly believe there is more out there in the cosmos that controls our being

not necessarily a churchgoer but I do think spirituality is legit to a degree

yeah I sorta was thinking along the same lines. There has to be some energy or something out there that is bound to life. I notice that despite the miserable and nihilistic nature of life there is likely some reason we are all here. I don't know what it is but I truly believe there is more out there in the cosmos that controls our being

not necessarily a churchgoer but I do think spirituality is legit to a degree
I'll tell you this. One day I watched this interview on YouTube where a woman who had a NDE (near death experience) was telling the interviewer how everything made sense once she "died", her soul ascended and in that moment she could sense and comprehend everything she wasn't able to when she was alive. It's like our body is a flesh prison that prevents us from understanding things that are above our level of comprehension but once we die there's no prison anymore. We blend with the energy and things start making sense.

This all sounds so crazy now, but hey we all are going to discover this sooner or later.

lol

imagine if all the struggles we've been through are just a dream, and in reality we are 6'5 white chads... too good to be true tho:feelsrope:

imagine if all the struggles we've been through are just a dream, and in reality we are 6'5 white chads... too good to be true tho:feelsrope:
And we wasted our whole life in this dream, and by the time we wake up, we wouldve been granpas who can no longer experience chad life