Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel had a dream of doing sex from behind (bragging thread)

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★
Fucked a girl from behind in my dreams, maked out with her and went back home
after that dream i lowkey felt more confident and texted my highschool foid fren if she wants to hang out and she said yes
might be escaping the inkie route who knows, will keep you boyos informed

and idrk if im her trauma dump cuck or if she wants something serious with me

i hope i get pussy, if i end up doing sex with her, boyos i'll literally self nuke my account

She wants it for sure.
Yeah bro I hope so, I hope so, I unironically hope so.
She recently broke up with her boyfriend and I hope I can atleast get sex from her.
But I'm just too inkie to make any moves and scared to get falsely charged for sexual harassment

Yeah bro I hope so, I hope so, I unironically hope so.
She recently broke up with her boyfriend and I hope I can atleast get sex from her.
But I'm just too inkie to make any moves and scared to get falsely charged for sexual harassment
Just dont be too clumsy. On her first sign jump straight on the point. If she doesn't wants it she will shut you down. Be prepared mentally for that. Maybe she just wants to vent.

after that dream i lowkey felt more confident and texted my highschool foid fren if she wants to hang out and she said yes
might be escaping the inkie route who knows, will keep you boyos informed
When a foid agrees to come out with you alone, 9/10 that means you're probably going to ascend. From one officer to another, good luck I suppose.

Just dont be too clumsy. On her first sign jump straight on the point. If she doesn't wants it she will shut you down. Be prepared mentally for that. Maybe she just wants to vent.
Could probably insist upon it. Chad doesn't slay pussy when the foid says "No" to his first attempt, he keeps shooting again and again until either she says yes or threatens to file a restraining order. Whether that counts as rape is up to you, but know this, toilets never know what they want.

See the thing is I've been her trauma dump cuck before

Whenever she used to have fights she used to dump it on me, And even when she used to have fights with her mom and not only her boyfriend

idrk if im getting cucked out or this is my chance to ascend

When a foid agrees to come out with you alone, 9/10 that means you're probably going to ascend. From one officer to another, good luck I suppose.
yeah but i know this girl since like 6 years and she always vents to me even when she had a boyfriend so idk if im going to be ascending or not (looks wise im incel)