Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had a dream of being at a college party

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
Was enjoying it until the dream ended when the good stuff was about to happen (ie, the kissing & sexing).
Brutal to be constantly reminded by my subconscious on what I've missed out on.
I sometimes prefer dreaming over waking up...
Btw 24 KHHV, gone through college and still a virgin.

I wish there was technology that allowed you to dream whatever you want.

Had a dream a girl I know sent me nudes last night. Woke up right as I looked at them.

that always seems to happen, waking up right at the good parts of a dream. I think because my brain has no idea what exists past that state :feelsbadman:

Day dreaming is nowhere near as good as night dreaming.
If you are able to control what occurs in your dreams then you’ll know you’re dreaming. Think about it, then you’ll realize what you’re experiencing is fake

I had a dream I had a son. A beautiful, healthy 4-5 year old who looks nothing like me except the hair and eye color (inb4 LOL CUCKED LOL) who I was walking to the soccer/football field with.

:feelscry::cryfeels:

I had a dream I had a son. A beautiful, healthy 4-5 year old who looks nothing like me except the hair and eye color (inb4 LOL CUCKED LOL) who I was walking to the soccer/football field with.

:feelscry::cryfeels:
That wasn't a dream, that was a small peak at an an alternate universe, a better universe where hypergamy doesn't exist. :feelsrope:

Enjoy man. I hope you have good dreams and healthy REM sleep because it's completely over for me and my sleep schedule.

college parties are shit if you ain't good looking. just exposure to what you will never have

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back