Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Had a dream last night

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
In my dream I woke up on the roof of this little shack in a place that felt like rural Mongolia or something. and I was extremely warm and comfy:feelscomfy: and the sun was rising but it was this type of warm orange/pink sunrise that doesn’t exist on earth. and it was just so overwhelmingly idyllic and peaceful

ngl now that I think about it it’s basically exactly what I would expect heaven to be like. I don’t think about the afterlife very much and I’ve always just passively accepted that there’s no form of consciousness or existence beyond death. but I was just thinking about how it would be nice if that was what the afterlife is like and that’s how we spend eternity after we die:feelscomfy:

i feel like that would get boring after a while ngl

Based dream. I wish there is a god that will end my suffering once i die.

Your dream is telling you to travel to Mongolia and reunite with your brothers in arms there

Your dream is telling you to travel to Mongolia and reunite with your brothers in arms there
9FD75409 6B63 4CF9 B41F 88738C95C5F1

I also have dreams like that, but very rarely unfortunately.

Last night I had a dream I was chainsawing up a foid. Best sleep I’ve had.