Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had a dream I saw cod milk and cockroach milk

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Yesterday I woke up and instantly remembered my dream, in one part of it I was in a supermarket and it looked dystopian as fuck, I walked over to the milk section, there was 100 different types of milk but none were dairy milk, I walked up to one of the bottles and it said it was "cod milk" (fish milk) then another bottle said it was 50% cod milk 50% cockroach milk. I'm still confused at how the brain can imagine such retarded nonsense like this.

@Mentally lost cel milk

You will drink the cockroach milk, save the environment!

Yesterday I woke up and instantly remembered my dream, in one part of it I was in a supermarket and it looked dystopian as fuck, I walked over to the milk section, there was 100 different types of milk but none were dairy milk, I walked up to one of the bottles and it said it was "cod milk" (fish milk) then another bottle said it was 50% cod milk 50% cockroach milk. I'm still confused at how the brain can imagine such retarded nonsense like this.

the aesthetics of dreams are very bizarre, but at the same time interesting