Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a dream about this forum

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Tonight I had a dream about scrolling through .is, that is all I was doing and I remember at one point I was permabanned by Fat Link for an accumulation of warnings. Then I posted in the ban appeals and Fat Link gave me a whole speech on how he warned me but how he is going to give a new chance or something. Then the next day I almost got banned again. That was my whole dream. You know it's over when this is what you dream about jfl

Over when you dream about .is

In a dream i had a glowing red name like uggo mongo

despite using this forum for so long I dont think ive had a single dream about it. Makes no sense tbh

Over when you dream about .is
No wonder I can only dream about .is nowadays considering rotting here is all I do in my life nowadays. Meanwhile chad has dreams about fucking 1000 foids and I can't even begin to imagine that

despite using this forum for so long I dont think ive had a single dream about it. Makes no sense tbh
My dreams are weird in general, I once even had a dream about playing videogames. That is literally all I was doing in my dream

My dreams are weird in general, I once even had a dream about playing videogames. That is literally all I was doing in my dream
Yeah my dreams are weird too. Did you dream of yourself actually playing the video game or like you were inside the game? Sometimes I have dreams of myself actually being inside the map of some previous games like I played. The details and overall layout were very muddy and distorted though but still recognizable enough

I almost never dream how do you do it

Did you dream of yourself actually playing the video game or like you were inside the game?
I was in both scenarios in my dreams, sometimes I played the game and the other times I was in the game running around the map

Why's everyone suddenly dreaming about the forum

Is this a sign:feelstrash:

No wonder I can only dream about .is nowadays considering rotting here is all I do in my life nowadays. Meanwhile chad has dreams about fucking 1000 foids and I can't even begin to imagine that
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I recently dreamt of .is as well. Someone (not me) was gayposting in my dream. @based_meme thots?

I recently dreamt of .is as well. Someone (not me) was gayposting in my dream. @based_meme thots?
That was not a dream. That was a premonition.

I had dreams about being banned here after long inactivity time when I took breaks (2x 3 months)

I think I had a dream once that I got banned im not sure if it was a dream or if it actually happened but I ended up actually getting banned a few days later

I almost never dream how do you do it
Everyone dreams, most people just have a really shitty dream memory. I write multiple dreams into my journal every day. 3 on average, sometimes 6, sometimes 0. If I can't remember anything I go through a checklist and usually remember at least a few. The list is something like 1. Was there a girl? 2. Was I in school or with former schoolmates? 3. Did I fly or use magic? 4. Was I at my house? 5. Did I have a nightmare? Etc.

Can any of you influence your dreams ? I sometimes realize in my dream that I'm dreaming but I'm not actually awake I continue the dream just now I'm aware that it's just a dream. Anyone else have that? Or am i finally having a psychotic episode?