Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a dream about my primary school oneitis!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
We were with a large class in a schoolbus on vacation abroad. Nobody sat next to me ofc. She turned down all my friendly attempts to talk to her no matter how benign. I saw her past in a flashback and how many guys she fucked including the teachers. When we were at a hostel I became delirious and swayed, swooned with slurred speech around the building . The class was doing a BBQ but she as classleader didnt wait for me despite being in very bad condition. The other classmates followed her and I walked alone with the meat that I brought along for the BBQ. I returned to the hostel and saw her having sex in the garden when I looked out the window. It made me very sad and it was painful.

When we returned on the bus her sister performed an STD test on her. I heard crying and an announcement from the bus microphone by her that she could be rawdogged now since she had AIDS and nothing mattered anymore. She announced this because she was overcame in desperatation and pain and lost rational thinking. And she said this cause she announced she wanted somebody, anybody, to rawdog her so she would have somebody to suffer with and die with. She looked for a simp. Her father was in the bus. He kept cool. She said to him now that she cant have children if she infected some simp that would be her variant of having kids, a simp AIDS baby.

She was a stacy so all guys and girls in the bus came to comfort her from her pain and relieving her panic

I was so happy. So happy her karma came. So happy she would not have sex anymore. But I was most happy I didnt fuck her and was disease free. It was my reward for remaining purity. And not part of the degenerate hypergamous masses. Not having AIDS made never having fucked her feel amazing.

I started pouring salt in her emotional wound by making small-talk to the bus driver whom she sat next to. I knew those days of lightheartedness were over for her as she would no longer ever be able to be lighthearted due to having a shadow of dread from being in deep shit forever follow her everywhere forever. I wanted to confront her with that and her disconnect with the good people of innocense that she now no longer belonged to; as to inflict a very subtle passive-aggressive psychological torture on her. So I joked and goofed and smalltalked wherever she went. Apparantly the busdriver had smoked scopolamine pills so I complimented him on his ability to still drive the vehicle. I talked to her dad when she sat next to him and we had a goodvibe chill talk and cracked jokes. She looked at me with rage in her eyes and I felt her deep, deep hatred and disgust for me but she could say nothing.

Last edited:
I woulda pumped and dumped

so detailed
my dreams are only stupid random shit

so detailed
my dreams are only stupid random shit
Omitted most for brievity

When delirious foam was around my mouth and ambulances came to see to confirm if I was indeed delirium. They asked my stuff like what weather is it now and very easy questions which I all failed. They wanted to take me with them but I didnt want to be hospitalized again and told them Id be fine and they left. The foid was aware of all of this but decided not to wait for me anyways as shes a bitch.

Also a normie friend suddently knew a lot about US SOF and never told me this before. He told me about tier-1.5 forces that had a topsecret 1 minute test which was the entire selection.

In the bus I saw a playground being build from the window and there were SJW political slogans build in the sand with curse words. My mother and I went out and showed it to the construction worker and they agreed it wasnt right and removed it. My mom and I were proud of that and we were cheerful

At the end I was alone in a trainstation with trains for international travel and hopped on a random train to some obscure second-world Eastern-European country I hadnt even heard of . I wanted to be free and didnt care and wanted to leave everything behind to become a vagrant without being attached to anything. Just wander and dissolve thru anonimity and transient obscurity.

Last edited:
Any women that take part in casual pleasure deserve aids.

I hope she died from AIDS

It’s honestly quite impressive that you remembered all those details. Most of my dreams are just random occurances without any real story

I returned to the hostel and saw her having sex in the garden when I looked out the window. It made me very sad and it was painful.
this fills me with rage

I never had a primary school oneitis.

I only had my first crush when I was in the first year of high school. I fapped to her all the time, but I didn't even know what anal was, so I was pretty innocent