Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Had a dream about being a monster

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★
I was confused about why people were running away screaming, then I saw my reflection and I had a puffy, red, skinless face, they called me a wraith. Then the government was chasing me and I ran into a multiversal crossroads with thousands of others like me. There I learned that our basic form is a block of jelly and we can change into anyone like Ditto, so I turned into a 6'5 guy. Then I joined a team of superheroes and we went to board a multiversal train and I missed it but Quicksilver ran back to grab me and got me inside before the doors closed. Then I was doing superhero stuff in the other universe, the end.

Here's what soygpt interpreted from your dream

Possible Interpretations

1. Self-Perception and Transformation: The dream may reflect struggles with self-image and the journey towards self-acceptance. The ability to transform indicates a recognition of your potential to change and adapt.
  2. Pressure and Escapism: The chase by the government might symbolize feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities or expectations. The multiversal crossroads and superhero theme could be a form of escapism, where you imagine a different life with more control and power.
  3. Seeking Belonging and Purpose: Joining a superhero team and performing heroic deeds suggests a desire for community and a sense of purpose. It may indicate that you are looking for ways to contribute positively to the world around you.
  4. Support and Resilience: The presence of Quicksilver and the superhero team indicates that you have support in your life, even when you feel vulnerable or uncertain. It highlights the importance of relying on others and working together.

Here's what soygpt interpreted from your dream

Possible Interpretations

1. Self-Perception and Transformation: The dream may reflect struggles with self-image and the journey towards self-acceptance. The ability to transform indicates a recognition of your potential to change and adapt.
  2. Pressure and Escapism: The chase by the government might symbolize feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities or expectations. The multiversal crossroads and superhero theme could be a form of escapism, where you imagine a different life with more control and power.
  3. Seeking Belonging and Purpose: Joining a superhero team and performing heroic deeds suggests a desire for community and a sense of purpose. It may indicate that you are looking for ways to contribute positively to the world around you.
  4. Support and Resilience: The presence of Quicksilver and the superhero team indicates that you have support in your life, even when you feel vulnerable or uncertain. It highlights the importance of relying on others and working together.

Pretty good.

I don't have nightmares because my waking daylight hours are already nightmare mode