Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a discussion with my mom about working

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
So my mom bieleves in the idea of if you are hungry enough to make good money in life then you will do whatever it takes for yourself to go and get it

Jfl I worked two jobs when I was 17 and have been attempting to get a better job ever since when it is a dessert wasteland out here for jobs

She told me how easy it was to get an office job back in her day without even having a college degree and she thinks I'm going to bust my ass just to maybe get a better job which is still not a garentee and she would take four vacations a year with her cozy office job

She bieleves all these ceos and higher ups in the world busted there ass to get their and did whatever it took and fought for their job meanwhile my mom sits on welfare from the government and cries about money constantly

I don't get why she wants me to become a poor wage so badly jfl at this deluded bluepill thinking I'm going to move out in a few years and fully get neetbux and ldar for the rest of my life when there are no opportunities for people my age :feelsohh:

My mom had to build a janitorial company from the ground up, so she shares a similar worldview without accounting for the top 1% mainly being born into thier wealth

meanwhile my mom sits on welfare from the government and cries about money constantly

I don't get why she wants me to become a poor wage so badly jfl

Nostalgia.

Mom is right. For her.

But has no idea what your life is like

cant stand my mother. they never cared for you.

I don't get why she wants me to become a poor wage so badly jfl at this deluded bluepill thinking I'm going to move out in a few years and fully get neetbux and ldar for the rest of my life when there are no opportunities for people my age :feelsohh:
No parent wants their kid to be NEET. It hurts their ego

How can anyone find the motivation to work while having no hope to ever get a GF?:fuk: