Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had a discussion with my bluepilled family, I'm pissed as hell

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
They are sooooo fuckin' delusional man, after my grandma suddenly yelled at me for nothing bcuz I didn't go to dinner while she peacefully told in the kindest way possible to my hole sister, I just fucking went apeshit and couldn't hold my rage anymore. I literally explained to them the base of aesthetics and a pic of mine and how it affects my general SMV and they kept repeating the same bs I've heard since I was a kid; ''teehee you aren't ugly, you just need to move on''/''Your college is just full of assholes''/''You can't live with hatred all of your life, is all in your head hurr durr'' and by far the best one said by my whore sister; ''lOoK aT mE, i'M lOnElY tOo i kNaw wHaT iT fEelz teeeeheeeee'' yeah like tell that to the 2 bfs you had b4 and the ever increasing amount of friends you had in hs and how you're actually studying a good career fuck off and give me a break. I fucking hate and despise my family, they could at least try addressing the problem by paying a damn surgery (I just moved from a private college to a public one so they could save some money for stuff they want) not all of your therapist jewish bs tfw even your closest relatives want you to be a wagecucking drone working for soyciety I'm so pissed right now I could literally break a damn brick in half.

Do all of you get to this point when trying to blackpill your families?? Bcuz for me it's the same shit every fucking day

Don’t try to Blackpill ur family it never works. Tried to Blackpill my sister a while back and she literally said I was insane JFL

Do all of you get to this point when trying to blackpill your families?
Yes, but these arguments are with my mother and not other family members.
I even made a thread about it a couple of months ago.
You just can’t win against the bluepill because it frustrates you so much and they keep living in their delusional worlds.
Soon it’ll crumble.

Brutal my family just lets me ldar in peace

Brutal my family just lets me ldar in peace
Not mine tbh they keep telling me to go outside and shit like that my boomer parents are just unbearable

Not mine tbh they keep telling me to go outside and shit like that my boomer parents are just unbearable

Yeah there’s some bonuses to being “ethnic”

Your family will stop caring about your inceldom in your late 20s. Even they know it's over by then. I've tried to blackpill mine as well but they're all bluepilled. The only response they have is "That's just how it is now, learn to live with it"

i dont talk about blackpill stuff with my family

Family is just bluepilled to the bone is not worth it

I dont. We dont share common interests and they dont stfu about their normie boring lives that i dont wanna hear about
I pretend to give a shit because my family is low self esteem

Mine is somewhat redpilled.

I don’t speak to my family much but my dad is redpilled and hates niggers and realizes Jews control the world

They will never understand, they don't live in our reality.

Most of my family hates my guts for my blackpilled views tbqh

It must be hell having a sister. I used to want one when I was little but thank God that never happened. Being brutally lifemogged like that would kill me

Low inhibs me.
My mother would kick my ass out of the house if I pulled out some blackpill on her.

It must be hell having a sister. I used to want one when I was little but thank God that never happened. Being brutally lifemogged like that would kill me
Dude I literally can't stand her she just keeps saying how she's so lonely and at the same time she plays some MMORPG vydiah with her friends and had 2 bfs already jfl

Mine are all incel losers too. So they will just accept it

id never try to blackpill my family

Just fuck your sister bro women love that

You'll never win an argument with them. They have a whole different life and perception.
As you're the male of the family, they'll always find a way to shit on you. Meanwhile your sister is the special one, no matter what her situation is, they'll find plenty of excuses.

Its impossible to blackpill bluepillers, especially your whore sister who gets a dose of dick everyday. Listening to them will make you realize that most humans on this Earth totally lack self awareness.