Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a date with an SJW AMA

T

Treason69

Banned
-
I just had a date with an SJW. She turned out to be exactly like on youtube. She was my only real hope. I dont know how to vent. Ask me anything about it. Ill be slow to reply cuz I stayed up all night with this bitch. God please help us. Not only the incels but men altogether.
Seriously guys. If you were thinking you could weisel your way into the world by finding a "damaged" girl that is crazy enough to be with you: You thought wrong. The only thing this bitch is crazy enough for is the mothafukin psych ward! FUCK THESE BITCHES! Repeat after me!!!
FUCK. THESE. BITCHES!!!!!
Mother fuck!!!!
Lord help me jesus. I dont know what else to do. Go ta church? Fuck that! Im tellin ya tonight ima chop my balls CLEAN off :smonk:

Last edited:
So the foid tried to fuck you all night but you declined because its political opinions don't align with yours? Truecel problems

Literally this bitch grabs my arm, begging me to stay, lays on the bed and rubs her ass on my cock till it gets hard while caressing my hand as Im kissing her neck, then jumps out of bed and goes ape shit cuz whispered into her ear asking if I could lick her pussy! She literally right there accused me of rape. I cant take this guys.
So the foid tried to fuck you all night but you declined because its political opinions don't align with yours? Truecel problems
Not at all.

Literally this bitch grabs my arm, begging me to stay, lays on the bed and rubs her ass on my cock till it gets hard while caressing my hand as Im kissing her neck, then jumps out of bed and goes ape shit cuz whispered into her ear asking if I could lick her pussy! She literally right there accused me of rape. I cant take this guys.

Not at all.
We dont care. :feelsaww:

Why are you on an incel forum?

Why are you on an incel forum
Because last night, like every other night, has resulted in me still being a virgin. It wasnt even about sex though. I was happy to just cuddle with her after she said no to sex. But instead she got up and went all "political" simply because I suggested sex. I swear I did not do anything forceful in the slightest to her. And by the way she mentioned to me how her Chad ex bf fucked her every day in her prime!! I now realize that the only women left are a bunch of used up leftovers that hit the wall. These bitches crazy. Im sorry yall but the west has turned everyone into a zombie. Everything you all speak of about modern society is absolutely true. You guys know whats going. Too bad youre ugly.

But instead she got up and went all "political" simply because I suggested sex. I swear I did not do anything forceful in the slightest to her.
foids are like that. Just like streamers who show their ass and then talk about feminism like we give a shit. Foids believe that they can lure men into feminism using sex. Which actually doesn't, and only create exasperation. You were never going to mate with this cunt tbh, so trucel trait with misleading gen z foid tbh