Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a chance to strike up a conversation with a girl but pussied out, AGAIN

OwariDa

OwariDa

SKITZO
-
It’s joever
I was in physics lab yesterday and my group was the last to finish cause we stayed extra to go over the problems a bit
It was me a girl and another guy. The guy left and then it was just me and her and we were also about to leave.

I hadnt seen her in the labs in like 2 months and I was thinking that maybe I should ask her where she was if she didn’t mind.

We were packing our things up and I just hurried it up really fast and left without saying a word instead.

This is the 2nd time in less than a week where me and a girl have been pretty much alone and was the perfect opportunity to see if maybe I could change something.

IMG 9322

She would have rejected you anyway bro

I know but man I’m tired of not doing anything
Do you have a way of contacting her? Like her social media or something?

another upcoming fakecel

You didn't talk like at all ?

Maybe try small talk idk

What would you say to her and how tall are you

You didn't talk like at all ?

Maybe try small talk idk
Nah we did a bit but like after class. Also last time I saw her we talked a good amount. I’ve only seen her twice.
What would you say to her and how tall are you
i think she might be into soccer and so am I so maybe about that
5’9, Taller than her so enough

If she’s there next time I might try conversing more.

I’m 19 nigga
Say nigger, not the pussy zoomer version of the word you thug wannabe

It’s joever
I was in physics lab yesterday and my group was the last to finish cause we stayed extra to go over the problems a bit
It was me a girl and another guy. The guy left and then it was just me and her and we were also about to leave.

I hadnt seen her in the labs in like 2 months and I was thinking that maybe I should ask her where she was if she didn’t mind.

We were packing our things up and I just hurried it up really fast and left without saying a word instead.

This is the 2nd time in less than a week where me and a girl have been pretty much alone and was the perfect opportunity to see if maybe I could change something.
you could have idk whined about your class as if you needed to get it off your chest, or sth

if you're nervous, it's often easier to start a conversation if you just act like you had something to say - often complaining about sth, alternatively asking about some local shit - and they happened to be the only one there to chat about it. since you share a class etc., shouldn't be impossible

If she was remotely interested in you she'd have spoken to you.

If she was remotely interested in you she'd have spoken to you.
If she was remotely interested in you she'd have rugby tackled you through the walls

It's over :feelsrope: