Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had a brutally blackpilled dream today

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I'm on SSRIs and if I don't take them in time I always get withdrawal symptoms and weird dreams. Anyway, the dream was about a rich white Chad prince who takes in a noodlewhore to make her his sex slave. He brutally tortures her, beats her to a pulp and lets his servants gangbang her and the noodlewhore enjoys getting her bones and pussy broken by white Chad. At one point Chad kicks her out for being pregnant and she tries to forget about the pleasure of being Chad's sex slave and raise her hapa son. But she can't forget about it and eventually crawls back to Chad and begs him to beat her up again and so her son finds out about his mom being a racetraitor whore who doesn't even know who his father is (could easily be one of the servants who gangbanged her instead of Chad). The end.

This is one of the few times I woke up being completely disgusted by what I dreamt. It's over if even your dreams are blackpilled :feelsrope:

Brutal. Were you dreaming from his perspective?

Sounds like your subconscious mind is purely blackpilled tbh
Yeah it was even more brutal than what I could write here. She had like her back broken and inserted an artificial spine and was getting off on the pain like a druggie on meth. Really disgusting.

Yeah it was even more brutal than what I could write here. She had like her back broken and inserted an artificial spine and was getting off on the pain like a druggie on meth. Really disgusting.
How do you recall your dreams in such detail? I’ve found it impossible to remember anything but a small figment of my own dreams.

How do you recall your dreams in such detail? I’ve found it impossible to remember anything but a small figment of my own dreams.
I think it's the SSRIs. I only have these vivid dreams when on withdrawal, usually I don't remember my dreams either.

I think it's the SSRIs. I only have these vivid dreams when on withdrawal, usually I don't remember my dreams either.
I see. Well I’m not going to go down that path.

I always have blackpilled dreams tbh

Tfw the blackpill hits even in ur dreams