Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a brief random illness last night

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Right around bedtime I had sort of a bloated feeling, so I took a shit. Went back to bed and still felt like crap. Thought maybe I had food poisoning as I felt nauseous but never threw up. Took a few more shits and they got less and less solid.

Soon after I started feeling flu like symptoms, mild body ache, chills and cold hands and feet. I got horrible sleep and tossed and turned all night. The chills then turned into a mild fever and I felt very hot. Woke up feeling like shit, almost called into work but didn’t. On the drive to work I blasted my ac but was still sweating. Once I got to my office I turned up the ac and turned on a fan I have.

Felt like shit for a while but thankfully around 10:00 am I was feeling pretty normal. But I was tired so as soon as I got home I took a nap for like 3 hours and feel fully recovered. So it was basically just a weird 12 hour illness.

Most likely stomach virus. Eat burned toast, it helps me calm down my stomach.

Thanks bro, those shits were brutal.
Glad you feel better. That really sucks to get sick like that. At least you didn't throw up. I often struggle with intestinal issues, and have a chronic intestinal condition that requires daily laxatives to keep my system going. I've had to take them for 6 years straight and will need to till I die. Sometimes, my system gets constipated for days, and then goes like crazy, and it burns like hell. My entire abdomen feels like chemicals are burning it from the inside, well, because they are. The meds are nasty. Wouldn't wish this shit on anyone and hope you have no chronic health issues. At least most days I feel normal with the right meds

My balls were hurting BAD at work today for like zero reason. Sudden pain and then it just totally stops. Really should see a doctor at this point.

Thanks bro, those shits were brutal.
The worst part is feeling like you're going to pass out after, if you fall and hit your head, then your mom finds you dead on the floor with shit all over. That's my worst fear as I always feel lightheaded after fighting with Satan in my toilet.

This happens to me from time to time because my body hates me