Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hacking as a cope

ShakeySurgeon

ShakeySurgeon

Greycel
I am choosing to seriously cope by learning programming or hacking or IT, I am coming from nothing and work for just above minimum wage in the west doing tedious labor. I am a total loser and have lost interest on most things and I want to quit my job so fucking bad. Is anyone else into this shit whether you are skilled or not? Just looking to make a group or find people on here that want to do this shit without fucking BS dumbshit or LARPING! I only like money and computers now. There has got to be hackercels or some shit here. Or IT curricels.

Even Elliot that hacker sperg got pussy while i just rot.

Even Elliot that hacker sperg got pussy while i just rot.
Because he was a literal mentalcel. Nothing wrong with his looks.

Lucy boynton rami malek 1 b06e2ee74167407ab2c44665daf79871

IRL he's also statusmaxxed and famemaxxed, and has a blonde Stacy lite wife :feelsree::feelsree:

Because he was a literal mentalcel. Nothing wrong with his looks.
Not to mention, the ''just be the most skilled hacker on the planet'' theory.

You need to be WAY ABOVE AVERAGE in certain areas if you want to attract women, it doesn't always have to be looks. Women want you to be a god in order to even being being attracted to you :feelsseriously:

programming is my favorite cope of all time.
if ur trying to get into hacking, don't try learning"how to hack"
just get really good at programming and you will be able to do whatever the fuck you want with it (hacking included).

programming is my favorite cope of all time.
if ur trying to get into hacking, don't try learning"how to hack"
just get really good at programming and you will be able to do whatever the fuck you want with it (hacking included).
You have any groups to join? I will start programming

You have any groups to join? I will start programming
no groups. i do this shit alone.
try learning a language like C++ from online tutorials
once u get the basics down u can use formal documentation to learn about its features more in depth.

For example, if u know about std::vector you can learn about every single one of its methods and attributes here: https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/container/vector

when ur confident enough with using a language then i'd suggest learning common algorithms/data structures like quicksort, binary search, hashing, linked lists, etc.

Knowing these basic algorithms / data structures is necessary for doing anything serious, like hacking. For instance, you won't know how to do a heap overflow attack on a linked list stored in memory if u don't know what a linked list actually is.

You need to dedicate a lot of time to this and take it seriously, otherwise it'll amount to nothing.

no groups. i do this shit alone.
try learning a language like C++ from online tutorials
once u get the basics down u can use formal documentation to learn about its features more in depth.

For example, if u know about std::vector you can learn about every single one of its methods and attributes here: https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/container/vector

when ur confident enough with using a language then i'd suggest learning common algorithms/data structures like quicksort, binary search, hashing, linked lists, etc.

Knowing these basic algorithms / data structures is necessary for doing anything serious, like hacking. For instance, you won't know how to do a heap overflow attack on a linked list stored in memory if u don't know what a linked list actually is.

You need to dedicate a lot of time to this and take it seriously, otherwise it'll amount to nothing.
Okay thanks