Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Habe you ever had withdrawal?

Have you ever had withdrawal?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It can be alcohol or drugs or medication, doesen’t matter

I was on cocaine, weed and alcohol withdrawal at once during my 8 months jail time (pre-trial detention)

I stopped taking my antidepressants after realizing my dick stopped working

Red bull, I have 0 energy when I don't drink it for a day

I go through mild withdrawls constantly. It's times when I end up unconscious for 18-24+ hours that withdrawls really start kicking my ass when I wake up.

I have went through ssri, antipsychotic, nicotine, caffeine and opioid withdrawals. I also took xanax for like 2 weeks and went through "withdrawal" but its hard to say whether it was a legit withdrawal. Had the biggest panic attack of my life though and it was pure torment, but maybe it was just rebound anxiety and not a real withdrawal.

When I stopped taking xanax

Yeah alcohol, you entire body feels like death and all you can do is lie down and wait for it to go away.

How did you get caught, I heard burglars almost rarely ever actually get prosecuted
I was caught by the security who saw me trough the camera

I'm on nofap, day 5, but I had a streak lasting for more than 7 months in 2020-21.

There were some very tough days during that streak, one eventually led to relapse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back