Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Haahhaha lets make fun of ugly man hahah le meme so funny XDD

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I fucking hate normies and wish painful death upon them

This video keeps showing up in my recommended but i really dont give a shit about it

Making fun of his looks is disgusting, but "YandereDev" is actually a cunt tbh, he is a fake gamedev who is stealing assets and refuses to credit people for work they do

Making fun of his looks is disgusting, but "YandereDev" is actually a cunt tbh, he is a fake gamedev who is stealing assets and refuses to credit people for work they do

He’s a gigafaggot anyway idc if they bother him really

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex
no bobs and vagena for ur face

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex

My nose n ears b bigger than his

Even incels do this, even HERE. They post those 4chan memes(coomer, for example) laughing at ugly males.

No too long ago some guy created a thread making fun of some fat guy here.

It's over for many men, man.

dont know who that is and dont care to find out

Even incels do this, even HERE. They post those 4chan memes(coomer, for example) laughing at ugly males.

No too long ago some guy created a thread making fun of some fat guy here.

It's over for many men, man.
Lookism is omnipresent

I wish the same to normalfags

Ur allowed to make fun of someone being ugly but it's different when u make fun of someone for being black/disabled/trans/etc it's bad. Not bad for makin fun of ugly ppl tho

Cope,they made him Jewish

Just watched it and wtf is this autistic shit?

@speedtypingincel is secretly yanderedev GAME THEORY

What's honestly the deal with Yandere Dev now? He used to be pretty respected back when I remember him starting Yandere Simulator in 2014.

Incels autistically doing speed runs to get banned by an incel. LULZORZ!

only when society is up in flames will we know peace.

I didn't sleep enough