Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel H. R. 8564 - To amend the National Defense Authorization Act

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Status: Introduced) 2022-07-29 - Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.

revex.c2dwl.202205046h+7y_!6+9ga+_

To amend the National Defense Authorization Act with respect to funds for expenses necessary to implement the Port and Intermodal Improve- ment Program, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

JULY 28, 2022

Mr. GIBBS introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure A BILL To amend the National Defense Authorization Act with re- spect to funds for expenses necessary to implement the Port and Intermodal Improvement Program, and for other purposes.

1 Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representa- 2 tives of the United States of America in Congress assembled.

What are your thoughts on this? :feelswhat:

im too low iq for this someone please explain what this means

oh cool so they are going to improve the supply chain infrastructure and ports? probably not to best idea to piss away more money when we're in a recession and pretty close to economic collapse but it's something at least.

I don't care. More shit that I cannot change.

727302F8 C5A0 40F3 B165 3014A514B4DD