Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gypsies are the ni*ggers of italy!

P

Pollocrudo

Greycel
May be my part of the country but they represent EVERY single negative characteristic of ni*ggers

They are too lazy to work legally and expect the government to give the big paychecks! Or theu just straight up work illegally, whitout protection ya know? The worst part about this is the fact that theu mostly work in construction camps, so they tend to let natural selection do it's course! Which is nice, dont get me wrong! But a rotting Gypsy corpse in the middle of the Plaza at 10 am is kinda annoying.....

They are also incredibly violet! They are violent and drunk in public too! I saw them interact and scream at literal children while half naked! I saw them beating random foids in public (and not the slutty, young ones who deserve it, the old ones! And i have a sweet-ish spot for them!) i also see them constantly stealing puppies off the street and leaving them to die in their shitty, illegal concrete blocks they have the audacity to call "houses"

They are violent and killed multiple people on different occasions

AND MOST OF ALL THEY OUTCOMPETE US ITALIANCELS WHIT THR FOIDS! Like, why do all of them tend to go towards the violent immigrants! Westerns got nig*ers and we got gypsies!

Comrade Franco Freda transformed

You're from Italia?

I am half Gyspy, time to immigrate from Jewnited States to Italy to ascend.

The Reich should've finished them off. Damn shame it didn't

I am half Gyspy, time to immigrate from Jewnited States to Italy to ascend.

The Reich should've finished them off. Damn shame it didn't
And the SHEER amounts of them who act like they would be bff whit Hitler is disgusting! I had one annoying ass Gyspy at my school who proclaimed to be "hitler's nephew" and the head teacher just joked whot him instead of doing something about it... I hope that when the nazis take over they will cheer into their deaths

Gypsies are abundant in Central Europe and also very prominent in Scandinavia. Gypsies are sixteen times more likely to commit murder than natives. They make niggers look like angels. They are also stupid as fuck and make sandniggers look like geniuses.

gypsies are the niggers of europe

gypsies are the niggers of europe
48383% true.
Im from Bulgaria, the second largest gypsy EU country after Romania and i can relate with everything OP has written in his post. Not every gypsy acts like a nigger, but unfortunetly most of them do.

He's right plus in many occasions they often lose virginity at 12 due to arranged marriages. Some local foids seems interested in them too