Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymmaxxing will NOT get you laid if you're Manlet, Ethnic, or Ugly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Basically copy-pasting the same thing I said on looksmax (except I left out the physique pics this time).

"blah blah blah, I know this may seem like water is wet to most of you.

However, some people on here are still genuinely retarded enough to believe that having a decent physique gets you laid or makes you a fakecel. IT DOES NOT.

Everyone repeat after me: Face = Height > Race > dick >>>> Body. Body is the LEAST important factor for your SMV unless you're overweight/obese.

Foids give zero shits about your physique if you have at least 2 of the following traits:
Ethnic,
Manlet,
Ugly

If you are ethnic + short + ugly, You will ALWAYS get outslayed by the Skinnyfat (or just Skinny) Goodlooking (or just average) Tall White guys. ALWAYS. MASSIVE COPE IF YOU DENY THIS.

Why? Because foids instinctively are attracted to GENETIC traits they can pass down to their off spring.
These traits are:
Tall height,
Big skeletal structure aka big frame,
Good looking face,
Big penis,

Know what you can't pass down? your gymmaxxed physique JFL.

Conclusion: Genetics are everything and water is indeed wet.

"But OP, I'm ethnic/ugly/short (or all 3) myself. Are you saying I shouldn't Gymmaxx?"
No I never said that. If you like Gymmaxxing just as a hobby, then go ahead. Gymmaxxing is a great Cope & hobby for me. However, giga bluepilled if you or me expect to get laid from it JFL."

20200531 154806

Basically copy-pasting the same thing I said on looksmax (except I left out the physique pics this time).

However, some people on here are still genuinely retarded enough to believe that having a decent physique gets you laid or makes you a fakecel. IT DOES NOT.

Everyone repeat after me: Face = Height > Race > dick >>>> Body. Body is the LEAST important factor for your SMV unless you're overweight/obese.

Foids give zero shits about your physique if you have at least 2 of the following traits:
Ethnic,
Manlet,
Ugly

If you are ethnic + short + ugly, You will ALWAYS get outslayed by the Skinnyfat (or just Skinny) Goodlooking (or just average) Tall White guys. ALWAYS. MASSIVE COPE IF YOU DENY THIS.

Why? Because foids instinctively are attracted to GENETIC traits they can pass down to their off spring.
These traits are:
Tall height,
Good looking face,
Big penis,

"But OP, I'm ethnic/ugly/short (or all 3) myself. Are you saying I shouldn't Gymmaxx?"
No I never said that. If you like Gymmaxxing just as a hobby, then go ahead. Gymmaxxing is a great Cope & hobby for me. However, giga bluepilled if you or me expect to get laid from it JFL."

even if it did work, every single guy is already doing it, so now it's going to be a requirement for all men

but that doesn't matter because most gym maxxers don't take roids or have the frame / genes to get a good roid maxxed body

even if it did work, every single guy is already doing it, so now it's going to be a requirement for all men

but that doesn't matter because most gym maxxers don't take roids or have the frame / genes to get a good roid maxxed body

You think you, or me, or anyone here will get laid from gymmaxxing? :lul:
Lmao no of course not. That's why I just settle for beating and raping foids who cross onto my territory.

Gg

Yea so many guys gymcel at least casually nowadays if nobody did it it might stand out but now if you gymcel you just another gymmaxxed incel

This is one of the reasons why I don’t bother working out.

Gymaxxing is the absolute minimum you must do in 2020, its one of the most basic must have things that you must do like like wiping your own ass after you take a shit, its just expected

You should behead the bodies, collect the heads and impale them with sticks and build head fences around your base with them.
Lmao fuck no.

I'm trying to keep a low profile. If I start doing shit like that the government will get mad and send a team with high grade weaponry after me.

Also I'm not a psychopath lmao

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Nothing will save you if you're a manlet.

I've known this since childhood. I have never visited a gym.

You left out the most important trait holes want to pass on - Superior race. This is why ethnics have zero chance of ascending.

You left out the most important trait holes want to pass on - Superior race. This is why ethnics have zero chance of ascending.
nah thats a bit too much race cope right there.

sub6 ethnics are truecels.
Ethnic Chads still slay.

I gym maxxed for 5 years straight. I reached army level entry fitness grade. Did more than any cucktears guy ever did.

Still didn't get a date on POF back in the day. 600 rejections in a few months and 0% interest.

I gym maxxed for 5 years straight. I reached army level entry fitness grade. Did more than any cucktears guy ever did.

Still didn't get a date on POF back in the day. 600 rejections in a few months and 0% interest.
Brutal...

Mirin your dedication bro

I've probably on seen like a dozen actually impressive physiques in the gym, probably 2 of which didn't involve roids

Good thread as always bro but dick is way more important than you put on that list
Its what will determine if you can ever get a relationship after the first sex, its what determines your self worth and masculinity
Dick is extremely important

suifuel

Ethnic,
Manlet,
Ugly

These traits are:
Tall height,
Good looking face,
Big penis,

Probably above 30 at this point. Its slowed down because of Corona.
So you are esentially a slayer gorilla that spends his time talking with other virgin losers.

So you are esentially a slayer gorilla that spends his time talking with other virgin losers.
If by slayer you mean mass murdering genetically modified rapist Gorilla, than sure.

If by slayer you mean mass murdering genetically modified rapist Gorilla, than sure.
Right. So how are you an incel exactly if you get to rape some bitch on your territory every now and then?

@Adamhastor Explain how I'm "coping posting" you passive aggressive cumskin faggot

Right. So how are you an incel exactly if you get to rape some bitch on your territory every now and then?

Well for one I'm a Gorilla. That's reason enough.

And two I can't consensually get sex.

Raping a foid does not count.

nah thats a bit too much race cope right there.

sub6 ethnics are truecels.
Ethnic Chads still slay.
Alright, I'll admit you toned down the cope compared to your previous posts.
The title is epic cope though

Colvin consistently dropping gigablackpills.
Both me and him would've body mogged our classmates throughout HS still KHHVTCAC
John cena

Alright, I'll admit you toned down the cope compared to your previous posts.
The title is epic cope though
The title is not cope.

You are braindead and bluepilled if you think Manlet+Ethnic+Ugly guys can get laid with gymmaxxing
Laugh 10

Well for one I'm a Gorilla. That's reason enough.

And two I can't consensually get sex.

Raping a foid does not count.
You have tasted tons of pussy. You probably mog this entire forums in that regard. Many here will die KHHV. I am too genetically horrid to exist as a human which is why i am anchored to a quantum field and thus i become a being of pure energy. There is no hope for me. I will stay, even after time itself has finished ticking.

You have tasted tons of pussy. You probably mog this entire forums in that regard. Many here will die KHHV. I am too genetically horrid to exist as a human which is why i am anchored to a quantum field and thus i become a being of pure energy. There is no hope for me. I will stay, even after time itself has finished ticking.
Nothing is stopping anyone from going out and raping a foid.

(Not advocating rape , before I get a warning)

This is one of the reasons why I don’t bother working out.

This. Found out the hard way.
Why even bother? Even if I gymmaxx to oblivion, nothing can change my ugly face.

The title is not cope.

You are braindead and bluepilled if you think Manlet+Ethnic+Ugly guys can get laid with gymmaxxing
Dude, you're choking on your dick so much, you can't even read what you wrote.
The title is manlet or ethnic or ugly, not manlet and ethnic and ugly...

Dude, you're choking on your dick so much, you can't even read what you wrote.
The title is manlet or ethnic or ugly, not manlet and ethnic and ugly...
Nope. Read it again.
Ethnic,
Manlet,
Ugly

Last edited:
Dude I was talking about the title, the post itself is surprisingly toned down coming from you
I didn't want to make the title too long.

Also what do you mean by toned down? lol

Usually you post about ethnic = incel and JBW
Nope I abandoned JBW ages ago. You must not be as active on the forum as you used to.

I've said many many times on this forum that sub5 and/or manlet Whites can be incel

Gymaxxing should be done in such a way as to get big, but not so big and so lean that it’s implausible that your size (fighting success) is a result of genes/0 effort. If it looks like you got to your size by lifting heavy objects, it’s over. Muscles + some proportional layer of fat to fraud overall girth. Only applies to incels and normies. Chad can have whatever body and still slay, and he probabaly is already girthy af and doesn’t need to fraud.

Last edited:
Gymaxxing should be done in such a way as to get big, but not so big and so lean that it’s implausible that your size (fighting success) is a result of genes/0 effort. If it looks like you got to your size by lifting heavy objects, it’s over. Muscles + some proportional layer of fat to fraud overall girth. Only applies to incels and normies. Chad can have whatever body and still slay.
This is massive cope. If you're natural like me you'll never get "too muscular".

Only steroid faggots have to worry about getting themselves "too muscular".

This is massive cope. If you're natural like me you'll never get "too muscular".

Only steroid faggots have to worry about getting themselves "too muscular".
So Just don’t use roids lmao . There’s no cope there. I’m covering all bases. Be big but look like you maybe don’t lift. That’s all I’m saying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back