Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymmaxxing to ultimately bench press the Earth. Day 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-

Superman is bench pressing the Earth for 5 straight days.

I'm getting in the gymmaxx mode now, hopefully I can bench press the same at the end of the year.

Get in the gymmaxx mode, boyos!

Im too weak to gymaxx so good luck

Serious talk, you should expect to bench press around 1.2x your body weight after a year. If you don't, you either bulked too hard (useless adipose dead weight), you didn't bulk hard enough (body can't make muscle out of thin air), or you were lazy (put nothing in, get nothing out).

Serious talk, you should expect to bench press around 1.2x your body weight after a year. If you don't, you either bulked too hard (useless adipose dead weight), you didn't bulk hard enough (body can't make muscle out of thin air), or you were lazy (put nothing in, get nothing out).

fuck that. I'm gonna bench the whole earth

Good to know that @LastGerman's spirit lives on.

Saitama still gymmogs though.

Yeah but how long does he hold it at the top? Maybe it's not as impressive as it sounds. 5 days of reps could be, like, one very long rep for two days, then down, then up again for 3 days.

When you bring the bar back down you can make sure some Australian foid sits on your dick :chad:

Train in 50 times less gravity

Im gonna start hymcelling soon, i exercise daily nowadays.

I mostly do core and lower nowadays tbh upper not so much. Useless for most athleticism but good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back