Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymmaxxing, getting a better body won't help

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
[Disclaimer, not bragging here, just stating facts to present a point].

I have always had it easy puttning on muscle, people thought I was on roids two weeks after I started going to the gym when I was 17. I don't really have to do any heavy exercises, I basically use weights like a 50-year old woman, no benchpresses or deadlifts. But this is not to toot my own horn. it's to prove a point. I'm here at 30, after gymming for 13 years on and off and I'm an incel. Even if you're a built mesomorph, it won't save you from a shitty face.

So if ugly guys like me who have an easy time gaining muscle aren't succeeding with foids why are redpillers telling ugly guys with body types/genetics less conducive to muscle growth who don't have an easy time to put in gigantic effort, dedicate hours at the gym everyday and eat special diet and drink protein shakes? It's a waste of time and a scam.

Redpill-grifters sell courses, protein shakes, protein bars, protein powders, telling sub5s "just build muscle bro, just hit the gym, it's the solution to everything, buy my workout programme!"

The only men that actually benefit from gymming are HTN/Chads so they can compete better with each other as well as fat normies who stand to gain from weight loss for more defined faces.

Having a good body and an ugly face doesn't do shit. Foids don't overlook an ugly face just because you have biceps. Does this guy working out help him?

Man at least its a good cope and good for your mind and body idk

It's only good if you want to be fit or strong enough so that people won't fuck with you

It might not help you getting bitches, but it definitly will help you feel better.

Man at least its a good cope and good for your mind and body idk
True. But it's redpill and bluepill advice for getting girls: "just hit the gym bro". I continue going to the gym for my mental and general health, but I know it has no bearing on my attractiveness.

True. But it's redpill and bluepill advice for getting girls: "just hit the gym bro". I continue going to the gym for my mental and general health, but I know it has no bearing on my attractiveness.
Maybe if you go overseas to asia or some shit it can help there. I assume you kive in the west, so than youre right its bullshit

I triad ogremaxxing a couple of years ago, got up to 210lbs at 6', I don't know my bfp% then but I have a slim waist and broad shoulders and wore medium or large T-shirts. Still, it didn't matter, you just look creepy having an ugly face on a muscular body, freaky and missmatched.

The fact yorue in scandinavia makes it worse,

if you were in america you could probably ascend

But again youre probably giga nonnt so maybe not

Gymmaxxing is definitely part of the puzzle. You obviously need to sodialmaxx as well however without being in shape that is irrelevant.

It might not help you getting bitches, but it definitly will help you feel better.
True. I feel better when active. But nobody should get too obsessed with gym like I once did. Didn't know I had bad hip genetics and got myself a labral tear and hip impingement that is unfixable.

Like anything, do it in moderation and don't take it too far. Wish I could go back and tell myself to never do heavy deadlifts in the 1-5 rep range and stick to higher reps with lighter weight. Gets old feeling my hip bind up from the damage every time I try to go past 90 degrees flexion. Even tying my shoes is difficult because of the hip impingment.

But, the pull ups and rows for back muscles helped me a lot. My back is so much less hunched and painful than before I ever exercised. Sad thing is that many gym influencers tell people to go as hard as possible and act like that's not damaging. There needs to be more people saying to take it easier and don't risk injuring yourself

Like anything, do it in moderation and don't take it too far. Wish I could go back and tell myself to never do heavy deadlifts in the 1-5 rep range and stick to higher reps with lighter weight. Gets old feeling my hip bind up from the damage every time I try to go past 90 degrees flexion. Even tying my shoes is difficult because of the hip impingment.
Is the pain mostly in the lower back or what?

Because I've been having lower back pain deadlifting recently and I can't do it, I'm afraid I might have this

Explain fully how you got the injury and how you got diagnosed and what it felt like

I've never worked on my deadlift before recently, back when I used to be a giga-bloatlord and hardcore gymcel I was strong enough to farmers walk or row most people's max deadlift anyways so I never even bothered.

But now that I'm skinny I want to get into powerlifting

True. I feel better when active. But nobody should get too obsessed with gym like I once did. Didn't know I had bad hip genetics and got myself a labral tear and hip impingement that is unfixable.

But, the pull ups and rows for back muscles helped me a lot. My back is so much less hunched and painful than before I ever exercised. Sad thing is that many gym influencers tell people to go as hard as possible and act like that's not damaging. There needs to be more people saying to take it easier and don't risk injuring yourself
Brutal

I got labral tear and hip impingement and got surgery. It wasn’t anywhere near as bad as what you got since the pain mainly affected the lifts only. Now I don’t bother with deadlifting off the floor or doing barbell squats since I can’t with my lack of hip range.

I do it for myself. If everything goes good I could be mtn, average height, body halo but I’d still be asian and autistic so it won’t matter. Rn I’m ltn skinny fat but getting better every month.

I do it for myself. If everything goes good I could be mtn, average height, body halo but I’d still be asian and autistic so it won’t matter. Rn I’m ltn skinny fat but getting better every month.
I don't think I'll be able to fix my issues without surgery

Extreme leanmaxxing is impossible because I'm a turbo endomorph, I'll die. I already feel like shit every single day at 170-190.

And my main issues are autism, mental illness, weird proportions and lack of facial harmony, the former is incurable and the latter can only be fixed or compensated with surgery

Is the pain mostly in the lower back or what?

Because I've been having lower back pain deadlifting recently and I can't do it, I'm afraid I might have this

Explain fully how you got the injury and how you got diagnosed and what it felt like

I've never worked on my deadlift before recently, back when I used to be a giga-bloatlord and hardcore gymcel I was strong enough to farmers walk or row most people's max deadlift anyways so I never even bothered.

But now that I'm skinny I want to get into powerlifting
No, it's the front of the hip. The labral tear was right on the front of the hip socket. They "fixed" the tear, but there is still too much bone they didn't remove, plus having acetabular retroversion makes these surgeries less likely to succeed.

So there is no pain usually when walking, but squats and deadlifts are out of the question. Hip does not move past 95 degrees whatsoever, and has extreme pinching in the from from the bones crushing the labrum.

It all started around 2 years ago when I began doing deadlifts. I was doing deadlifts for around 3 months with no issues and progressing in strength. Then, around 3 months into it, my left hip would feel sore a lot and sometimes give me stabbing pain when I stepped. But then it would go away and be mild again, so I was under the mindset of "push through the pain". Fuck, I wish I wasn't so redpilled back then. Watched way too much David Goggins and other redpilled nonsense.

Then, it began hurting more and more till I realized the hip had way less range of motion than the other one. I tried all kinds of physical therapy to help mobilize it, but nothing worked, so I gave up deadlifts and any other hip involved exercises. Went to see a doctor about it, and the fucker wasn't taking me seriously because I was only 17 and he didn't think 17 year olds could have serious joint issues. So, he sent me for more physical therapy, and when that failed, he ordered an MRI.

I proved myself correct when the MRI showed an acetabular labral tear of decent size. He still didn't believe me about the hip impingement though till he cut open the area during surgery and found out I also had a Cam and Pincer impingement. I do not think he took enough bone off though, because after surgery, I felt no increase in range of motion. The physical therapist agreed with me and told me early on that it looks like surgery was gonna turn out to fail.

So I was on crutches for an entire month, limited in activity for 6 months, doing expensive and brutal physical therapy for almost 6 months, and it barely did a thing.

Im 5'4 with a small frame, so I would look extremely ridiculous and pathetic with any kind of noticeable muscle.

Rather just get leaner and gymmaxx for health and better muscle definition

No, it's the front of the hip
Oh fuck

I've been having slight soreness in that region when walking which started a few months ago and lasted until a few weeks ago, didn't know the cause

It wasn't because of deadlifts though

I would be pissed if I had this because it would be impossible to compete in strength sports since the deadlift is a central lift every single time

All that endomorph genes for nothing

Brutal

I got labral tear and hip impingement and got surgery. It wasn’t anywhere near as bad as what you got since the pain mainly affected the lifts only. Now I don’t bother with deadlifting off the floor or doing barbell squats since I can’t with my lack of hip range.
So you also have limited hip ROM? Man that sucks. Most people can't imagine what it's like knowing your body can never move into all the normal ranges of motion ever again. Did the surgery help much? Also, do you have acetabular or femoral retroversion?

lack of facial harmony
Actually I could fraud using facial hair but for the best results I'd still need rhinoplasty. Not much I can do for maxilla though, maybe some softmaxxing and illusionmaxxing but to be invasive is too high risk and high cost, I'd rather spend that money and risk on double-LL to go from avg height to heightmogger

Last edited:
Gymmaxxing is a nice cope ngl, but lots of dumbfucks still act like it will ascend you

Oh fuck

I've been having slight soreness in that region when walking which started a few months ago and lasted until a few weeks ago, didn't know the cause

It wasn't because of deadlifts though

I would be pissed if I had this because it would be impossible to compete in strength sports since the deadlift is a central lift every single time

All that endomorph genes for nothing
Be careful man. I hope it's nothing more than hip flexor tendonitis for you, as that can go away if you mobilize and rest it. This is what the doctor originally thought was wrong with me because of my age, but I had far bigger problems. I knew it was deep joint issues because I know my own body, but he wouldn't listen and waited too long to prescribe the MRI which was frustrating.

And trust me, the lack of hip range and how it affects your daily life along with hobbies/ work is far worse than not being able to do powerlifting. I could care less about my lifts anymore and wish I never tried heavy strength training. My hip still would have went because of the shitty anatomy, but I probably could have had 10 more years without issues. Doing everything I can to go easy on the other side that's still not too bad, because to pick stuff off the ground, I have to lean into the good side more. If that side goes, I'm gonna be extremely limited with mobility.

Be careful man. I hope it's nothing more than hip flexor tendonitis for you, as that can go away if you mobilize and rest it. This is what the doctor originally thought was wrong with me because of my age, but I had far bigger problems. I knew it was deep joint issues because I know my own body, but he wouldn't listen and waited too long to prescribe the MRI which was frustrating.

And trust me, the lack of hip range and how it affects your daily life along with hobbies/ work is far worse than not being able to do powerlifting. I could care less about my lifts anymore and wish I never tried heavy strength training. My hip still would have went because of the shitty anatomy, but I probably could have had 10 more years without issues. Doing everything I can to go easy on the other side that's still not too bad, because to pick stuff off the ground, I have to lean into the good side more. If that side goes, I'm gonna be extremely limited with mobility.
That's extremely brutal, I hope someone finds a medical device that will cure it one day

That's extremely brutal, I hope someone finds a medical device that will cure it one day
Only thing is total hip replacement. That will fix it almost entirely, but you can't risk that unless it gets really bad. Arthroscopy like the surgery I had done is a relatively new thing, and not proven well yet. Basically, you are just delaying the inevitable with these surgeries even if they do work. It's rarely gonna be something that lasts longer than 15 years before failing again.

Although I wish mine would have felt better for at least 10 years. Unreal to barely feel an improvement after all that. I felt scammed

Although I wish mine would have felt better for at least 10 years. Unreal to barely feel an improvement after all that. I felt scammed
For youngcels like us to be having health problems is the biggest fuck you life could possibly give us

We're already khhv and friendless and fucked in many regards, but even our health is compromised, while the normies and Chads who already have good lives get to continue on with perfect health as well

So you also have limited hip ROM? Man that sucks. Most people can't imagine what it's like knowing your body can never move into all the normal ranges of motion ever again. Did the surgery help much? Also, do you have acetabular or femoral retroversion?
Yeah I had horrible rom from my hip structure. I was trying to do lifts that I physically couldn’t do but I didn’t know it at the time. The surgery helped a bit since it stopped the pinching pain. I would get from squatting.

The lack of hip range fucks many things up. I can’t pick things up off the floor without bending my back a lot which also causes back pain.

I can’t remember if I had any retro version it has been ages since I have been to the doctor.

For youngcels like us to be having health problems is the biggest fuck you life could possibly give us

We're already khhv and friendless and fucked in many regards, but even our health is compromised, while the normies and Chads who already have good lives get to continue on with perfect health as well
Yeah, for real. It's ridiculous. And the medical health issues I had from age 13-17 were way worse than the hip thing. And having my dad die after I turned 19 was a giant fucking blow too. I mean, who the fuck loses a parent at 19? Even Chads and Stacies would be devastated to lose a parent so young, but an incel with no gf and hardly any social life? 10x worse than that.

You know what a ridiculous obsession I have with cars, and my dad was the ONLY PERSON I KNEW interested in cars. Now, I have the same passion for the hobby, and not a single person to share it with. That's partly why I spam car stuff and engine pictures here, because I have nobody to talk about it with IRL.

I currently have one real friend, but he is a truecel and not into any car stuff, and I only get to hang out with him once every few weeks if I'm lucky. In my entire life, I never had one friend that was into cars, despite trying a lot to make friends in the hobby. I have nobody else into real cars, or anyone else into the fast radio control car stuff either. And then, I saw some fat, short, and sloppy looking NT guy at the hobby store when buying parts to fix one of the radio control cars, and he had a friend in the hobby.

I literally mogged this guy in every metric physically, yet because he was NT he actually had friends in the hobby. All that passion for the car related hobbies, and not one person thinks I'm worthwhile to be friends with from there.

Yeah I had horrible rom from my hip structure. I was trying to do lifts that I physically couldn’t do but I didn’t know it at the time. The surgery helped a bit since it stopped the pinching pain. I would get from squatting.

The lack of hip range fucks many things up. I can’t pick things up off the floor without bending my back a lot which also causes back pain.

I can’t remember if I had any retro version it has been ages since I have been to the doctor.
So similar to what I got man. I also have to bend at the spine a lot to pick stuff up, and often get back pain when laying down or standing. If your hips can't move enough, gotta bend somewhere, and despite it sucking, lifting with a bent spine is the only way. Because of this, I know better than to lift for no reason at the gym. But the jobs I tend to do involve physical work, so only a matter of time before my spine is fucked up and worn out. At that point, if it ever comes, I'll probably just rope.

Everything I enjoy involves moving and doing stuff, and if I couldn't do that without excruciating pain, my life would be over

And having my dad die after I turned 19 was a giant fucking blow too. I mean, who the fuck loses a parent at 19? Even Chads and Stacies would be devastated to lose a parent so young, but an incel with no gf and hardly any social life? 10x worse than that.

You know what a ridiculous obsession I have with cars, and my dad was the ONLY PERSON I KNEW interested in cars. Now, I have the same passion for the hobby, and not a single person to share it with. That's partly why I spam car stuff and engine pictures here, because I have nobody to talk about it with IRL.
Damn I didn't know that. My condolences brocel. I don't have the best relationship with my father but I can't fathom such a thing happening, would be world-shattering

Gymmaxxing is a nice cope ngl, but lots of dumbfucks still act like it will ascend you
Only kind of people it ascends are nearcels. Like if you’re a 5’8 ltn but white and nt

Only kind of people it ascends are nearcels. Like if you’re a 5’8 ltn but white and nt
Because maybe it improves their face, but only because they lose weight revealing decent bone, face >>>> body

Damn I didn't know that. My condolences brocel. I don't have the best relationship with my father but I can't fathom such a thing happening, would be world-shattering
Yeah, it was horrible losing him. Despite him and me having our share of rotten arguements and shit, him and me were good friends overall and always did stuff together. Can't even remember how many things we fixed together or built together. Now, without him, I'm on my own for that too. Much of it, I still can do myself, like the work I did on my riding mowers recently, but more complex and high end stuff like my muscle car had to go to the shop, because no way was I gonna take that shit apart myself.

And now I have to get a job to help pay bills (was gonna do that even if he was here, but it's essential now). And less money will be spendable because some has to go to pay bills that he used to pay.

Yeah, it was horrible losing him. Despite him and me having our share of rotten arguements and shit, him and me were good friends overall and always did stuff together. Can't even remember how many things we fixed together or built together. Now, without him, I'm on my own for that too. Much of it, I still can do myself, like the work I did on my riding mowers recently, but more complex and high end stuff like my muscle car had to go to the shop, because no way was I gonna take that shit apart myself.

And now I have to get a job to help pay bills (was gonna do that even if he was here, but it's essential now). And less money will be spendable because some has to go to pay bills that he used to pay.
Do you have a job already or you're trying to get one?

Do you have a job already or you're trying to get one?
Gotta get one. I have one I will be starting soon if all goes well. Can't reveal what is is here though for obvious reasons. It's nothing special, just something to make a basic living and have some leftover to hopefully do some cool car stuff. I'm actually looking forward to it because it will be less boring of a life and less LDAR.

i just got home from the gym, i tried a new exercise, cable pushdowns supersetted with cable curls. now i cant feel my arms

Because maybe it improves their face, but only because they lose weight revealing decent bone, face >>>> body
My face actually has potential bone wise I just need to lose the fat. But I’d probably have to be htn to ascend and even if I do become chang us chinks are capped at mtn so its over

My face actually has potential bone wise I just need to lose the fat. But I’d probably have to be htn to ascend and even if I do become chang us chinks are capped at mtn so its over
Stop the cap, even that sub4 cuckrean was sexhaver

Then its not about being asian, its about being nonnt.

Even nonnt white chads will get less than nt white HTNs
Yep. I knew tall white mtns who were at least nearcels just because of non nt.