Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymmaxx day three

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Went out and bought some healthier options. Mainly bought some smoothie supplies, cost me around $11 dollars. I bought:
-4 green apples, dollars
-Bananas, 2 dollars
-giant thing of yogurt, 3 dollars
-strawberries, 3 dollars

What ive eaten today so far gas been:
-Smoothie (strawberries, milk, ice, bananas, yogurt)
-Leftover chinese chicken (not the healthiest, probably the least healthy thing im eating today but its the only meat i have in my house)
-Apple and peanut butter with a glass of milk

Might take a break today in running since i’m kinda sore in my legs, so im probably going to work on my arms. Any tips for this? Im kinda just doing what i feel might be good for me and havent really looked things up.

Dont just do what feels good for you. Get on a plan that support your goals (whatever they are). Until you've at least past the intermediate stage you shouldnt be just doing whatever the hell you want.

@LastGerman look at this

Dont just do what feels good for you. Get on a plan that support your goals (whatever they are). Until you've at least past the intermediate stage you shouldnt be just doing whatever the hell you want.
Facts.

K so what do you suggest? I cant do shit if i dont get a basic idea
What do you weigh? Are you looking to gain or lose weight? What exercise equipment do you have access to?

Make sure you’re running test, tren, and anadrol if you want to make any gains.

What do you weigh? Are you looking to gain or lose weight? What exercise equipment do you have access to?
215, I have access to a treadmill and bowflex mon - fri, and access to mostly a full gym on Saturday and sunday. Looking to lose weight and gain muscle.

I'm on my day 2

215, I have access to a treadmill and bowflex mon - fri, and access to mostly a full gym on Saturday and sunday. Looking to lose weight and gain muscle.
How tall are you?

Europeancel here. How many bananas for two dollars ?

Don't tell me a dollar is worth literally one banana.

Last edited:
I will probably beat sabermaxx soon

5’7

I paid 2 dollars for like 5 of them
Well if you want to gain muscle + lose weight it’s going to be difficult, but if you haven’t trained before it’s possible.

I would recommend doing a PPL program. Typically they’re 3-4 sets of 8 reps. Essentially it’s three days of training a week, on the weekend you should do lower body exercises (squats & deadlift) seeing as that’s when you have access to the gym. Your goal should be muscle hypertrophy.

Try to take a rest day in between training days + learn how to utilise your bowflex to do pushing (chest and triceps) & pulling (back and biceps) exercises. You don’t need to do a lot of exercises either, weighted dips + pushups would be sufficient for your push day and pull-ups and cable rows would be enough for your pull day. Each week progress by adding a small amount of weight.

Cut down on the cardio as well, you only need to run twice a week @ best. Diet is 70%, you need to count the macros you’re eating, use an an app like MyFitnessPal to count the calories you’re eating + because you’re overweight try to aim to eat @ a slight deficit (aim to lose a SMALL amount of weight a month). Your body will use your fat reserves as energy to build muscle if you haven’t trained before. I’m no expert though, so I suggest you do some research yourself as well.

Well if you want to gain muscle + lose weight it’s going to be difficult, but if you haven’t trained before it’s possible.

I would recommend doing a PPL program. Typically they’re 3-4 sets of 8 reps. Essentially it’s three days of training a week, on the weekend you should do lower body exercises (squats & deadlift) seeing as that’s when you have access to the gym. Your goal should be muscle hypertrophy.

Try to take a rest day in between training days + learn how to utilise your bowflex to do pushing (chest and triceps) & pulling (back and biceps) exercises. You don’t need to do a lot of exercises either, weighted dips + pushups would be sufficient for your push day and pull-ups and cable rows would be enough for your pull day. Each week progress by adding a small amount of weight.

Cut down on the cardio as well, you only need to run twice a week @ best. Diet is 70%, you need to count the macros you’re eating, use an an app like MyFitnessPal to count the calories you’re eating + because you’re overweight try to aim to eat @ a slight deficit (aim to lose a SMALL amount of weight a month). Your body will use your fat reserves as energy to build muscle if you haven’t trained before. I’m no expert though, so I suggest you do some research yourself as well.
So do cardio 2 - 3 days, then work on arms and such? I plan on taking 2 to 3 days for a break per week and im definitely trying to count my calories and what i eat. That app seems like a good idea

So do cardio 2 - 3 days, then work on arms and such? I plan on taking 2 to 3 days for a break per week and im definitely trying to count my calories and what i eat. That app seems like a good idea
Yeah for sure. Gaining muscle isn’t all that complicated, it’s maintaining the dedication over a long period of time that’s difficult. Again try to do some research yourself though, because what I said is not a comprehensive guide but keep it up.

(aim to lose a SMALL amount of weight a month)
lolno. That's if you're like 12% body fat and trying to get to 8%. Fat fatty-tans can afford to lose weight quickly, which OP should definitely do until he gets to something respectable like 15%.

Never been to gym in my life