Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@gymletethnicel

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
@gymletethnicel
I miss such excellent quality blackpill content in the sea of bluepills.

Can you please make moar videos like this one before?

it was fucking brutal to watch as a manlet

straight up suifuel for my 5'4 ass :kys::kys:

basically don't try if below 6'0 :feelshaha: :cryfeels:

Brutal. Even as a former manlet who got a tumor. This is brutal to watch.

Suifuel for manlets

Former manlet?
Had a pituitary gland tumor when I was 18. I was 5'7. We had to take it out early since you have a 5 year survival rate with it and the surgery was around 125,000 reals (Brazilian currency). Pituitary tumors are abnormal growths that develop in your pituitary gland, so they develop your bones even after you stopped growing. I'm 20 years old and 6'3 now but still have a deformed face.

Had a pituitary gland tumor when I was 18. I was 5'7. We had to take it out early since you have a 5 year survival rate with it and the surgery was around 125,000 reals (Brazilian currency). Pituitary tumors are abnormal growths that develop in your pituitary gland, so they develop your bones even after you stopped growing. I'm 20 years old and 6'3 now but still have a deformed face.
I believe the deformed face part in this case. The disease could worsen facial symmetry.

I see. Like the MMA fighter ”Bigfoot” Silva.