Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymemaxxing

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
How was your experience with gymemaxxing?
Did your life improve how did foids behavior changed or even other guys or did it have no effect what so ever

What they don't tell you about training the Buttocks is that the Poop gets Smushed unless you really open up that Anus whilst assuming the Airoplane crash position.

It didn't get me foids but I notice people no longer make rude and "witty" comments about me. I also feel way better about myself knowing I can beat the fuck out of white knights and normies.

Gymmaxxing will make other men respect you more, especially if you are currently really skinny. I went from 135 pounds to 155 pounds, and I get treated with more respect and not bullied as much. Doesn't change shit for how women perceive you though

Gymemaxxing​

The only thing gymmaxxing will do is earn you the respect of retarded coping normies who think they're giga Chad. If you want that then sure, go for it.

I've been lifting for about 14 years now and have a decent list of Pros and Cons going for gymmaxxing as an incel:

Pros:
1. Men do actually respect you more. Ofc you still get looked down on but the bluepilled orbit types won't get in your face as much if it's clear you can lift heavy.
2. If you want to be left alone most of the time people will actually leave you alone. When I was chubby and not as strong people would go out of their way to harass me
3. Sleep is much more restful after I've had a long day at the gym.
4. If you don't plan on roping it feels good and you're less likely to become unhealthy or hurt yourself doing normal day to day shit

Cons:
1. Women absolutely don't give a fuck, no woman in the history of the world has ever been impressed that a dude can bench 4 pl8
2. Most people at the gym will mog the living hell out of you and it can definitely be anxiety inducing when you first start
3. If you go to a gym with a high foid content there's a decent chance you run into the most toxic Stacies you've ever met in your life

I think it's worth it but it's definitely a cope.

Gymmaxxing only helps if you already have a good face. A gymmaxxed incel just looks ridiculous

I've been lifting for about 14 years now and have a decent list of Pros and Cons going for gymmaxxing as an incel:

Pros:
1. Men do actually respect you more. Ofc you still get looked down on but the bluepilled orbit types won't get in your face as much if it's clear you can lift heavy.
2. If you want to be left alone most of the time people will actually leave you alone. When I was chubby and not as strong people would go out of their way to harass me
4. If you don't plan on roping it feels good and you're less likely to become unhealthy or hurt yourself doing normal day to day shit

Cons:
1. Women absolutely don't give a fuck, no woman in the history of the world has ever been impressed that a dude can bench 4 pl8
2. Most people at the gym will mog the living hell out of you and it can definitely be anxiety inducing when you first start
3. If you go to a gym with a high foid content there's a decent chance you run into the most toxic Stacies you've ever met in your life

This 100%

How was your experience with gymemaxxing?
Did your life improve how did foids behavior changed or even other guys or did it have no effect what so ever
Compliments from dudes, and if ur htn+ probably noticed by women

Pros:

Cons:

thanks high iq post what i ddi was combat sports and i'm going to get back to it soon but with sport it takes a lot longer to develop a good physique so sometime I think maybe it is better to just lift weights instied of just doing gay bjj and just paying to get brain damage and get big and scary then to look somewhat athletic and combat ready just for a punch if homeless mathhead to jumb you and then stab you to death