Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymeceling is actually making me more depressed.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
No matter how hard I try I can't reach the body type that I want. I leave the gyme and am disappointed with my still skinny arms that don't seem to be bulking up no matter what.
And I get triggered everytime I see these professional bodybuilder looking mother fuckers with the belt on their stomach and everything, these assholes look swole as fuck lifting 100's of pounds while my puny ass can barely lift 60 pounds without getting tired.
I can see why guys use steroids. I'd use them too if I could get my hands on them.

Call me bluepilled all you want, but this sounds like BDD.

Steroids. They're quite easy to get tbh.

no one cares how much you lift

one inch of height is worth like 10 inches of bicep girth

Same man, same.

Call me bluepilled all you want, but this sounds like BDD.
I almost overdosed on that blue pill.
My shitty genetics don't just apply to my ugly face, but my body also.
Other guys with better genetics can be ripped and have a six pack from just playing soccer casually with their friends( I know multiple chads that apply to this) while failed abortions like me can't even achieve anywhere close to an ideal body type.
I've already accepted that my face is doomed to be ugly, sadly I thought i could work on my body to achieve a good looking body type.
UFC-200-Las-Vegas-Weigh-Ins-2016-07-08-Brock-Lesnar-photo-MMAnytt.se-Vince-Cachero-124-of-155-1000x652.jpg

I almost overdosed on that blue pill.
My shitty genetics don't just apply to my ugly face, but my body also.
Other guys with better genetics can be ripped and have a six pack from just playing soccer casually with their friends( I know multiple chads that apply to this) while failed abortions like me can't even achieve anywhere close to an ideal body type.
I've already accepted that my face is doomed to be ugly, sadly I thought i could work on my body to achieve a good looking body type.
UFC-200-Las-Vegas-Weigh-Ins-2016-07-08-Brock-Lesnar-photo-MMAnytt.se-Vince-Cachero-124-of-155-1000x652.jpg
Hating your appearance because you don't look like a professional weightlifter is basically the definition of BDD.

No gym for face?

E2DA37C1 689F 4C76 9749 A598124C40EB
Get lean not bulky

Got ripped in 5 months. You are what you eat bro.

Yeah. Whenever I go to the gym I just feel overwhelmed by the mogging. All the guys being 6'0+. I just get reminded that I'm genetic trash and have no way to compete at all. I also have big hips that don't go away with bulking

What you eating? What your routine looking like?

If that was attainable that would be incredible.

OP if you have shit genetics even steroids won't help. I've tried.

Gyms almost made me kill myself a few years ago. So many ripped Chads and hot Stacies. Staring in the mirror for an hour 3-5 times a week was brutal. Getting nowhere with my lifts is depressing.

I just exercise at home and suggest you do the same. It's pointless since I can't get buff either, but so is everything in life.