Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcoper approaches foid and gets rejected instantly. Crashes out and goes full copium mode.

What do you think of his reaction?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/destroynectar/status/1795930815269945851

This clip is absolutely fucking comical and so perfectly sums up the entire notion that you have to "just go to the gym bro!" if you want to attract women. After cold approaching a couple of roasties and asking them if they like bodybuilders, this retard instantly get rejected with the women just straight-up telling them, without hesitation, that they're only attracted to auschwitzmaxxed skinny guys.

The gymcoper then flies into a roid-induced rage, proceeding to list off all of his life achievements, from how he's a multimillionaire with an 8-inch dick to how talented, loving, and respectful of a person he is, to how his daughter ran a 5-minute mile at the age of 12.

I remember watching this before. Yeah dude was hurt

"My daughter committed suicide three weeks ago!"

Blackpill concentration is crazy, brown gymmaxxers tries approaching blonde becky but she was prettyboy white chad not brown ogre, its so over

Seen this already, this guy is such a wimp man. Also that Girl clearly likes white pretty boys.

If this gymcel wants pussy he should come to Germany, our sluts apparently love black cock especially if its the black cock of a poor Immigrant.

"My daughter committed suicide three weeks ago!"
Bro lost his whole family in 2 months like some kind of anime MC and is trying to start another IMMEDIATELY
Blackpill concentration is crazy, brown gymmaxxers tries approaching blonde becky but she was prettyboy white chad not brown ogre, its so over
Seen this already, this guy is such a wimp man. Also that Girl clearly likes white pretty boys.
:yes:

This guy genuinely thought he could compensate for being a bald shitskin with bodybuilding, but when a woman tells him skinny guys mog, he takes it as a personal attack because his entire identity as a man is based around on "getting big bro!" and how hot and cool women would think he is for it, but in reality, none of them actually gives a fuck about any of that and only other men see it as respectable.

Last edited:
Bro lost his whole family in 2 months like some kind of anime MC and is trying to start another IMMEDIATELY

:yes:

This guy genuinely thought he could compensate for being a bald shitskin with bodybuilding, but when a woman tells him skinny guys mog, he takes it personally because his entire identity as a man is based around on "getting big bro" and how hot and cool women would think he is for muh gains, but in reality, none of them actually gives a fuck about any of that and only other men see it as respectable.
Problem was he is bulky, nothing against working out but women want shredded lean guys.

Strenght means nothing in the modern World, if i want to move shit i get a forklift.

Haha I just noticed she starts mocking his gestures at the end.

Absolutely fucking brutal how this mountain of a guy gets humiliated by white stacy so easily.

Absolutely fucking brutal how this mountain of a guy gets humiliated by white stacy so easily.
this is white stacy ?

If this gymcel wants pussy he should come to Germany, our sluts apparently love black cock especially if its the black cock of a poor Immigrant.
new whitefeminineboy just dropped

This guy genuinely thought he could compensate for being a bald shitskin with bodybuilding, but when a woman tells him skinny guys mog, he takes it personally because his entire identity as a man is based around on "getting big bro" and how hot and cool women would think he is for muh gains, but in reality, none of them actually gives a fuck about any of that and only other men see it as respectable.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
The fact is and always has been that if you have to try then you have already failed, especially when it comes to pale prettyboy chads. You could argue that muscular chads put in work (though they already have the frame, metabolism and knowledge to get ripped easily) skinny pretty boys literally have to do nothing and foids drool over them like literally nothing.

Chad was born to win, there is no point in trying if you already lose

Problem was he is bulky, nothing against working out but women want shredded lean guys.

Strenght means nothing in the modern World, if i want to move shit i get a forklift.
Truth. Bulking is a complete meme. The ideal male physique is lean and noticeably on the shredded side, but not with so much muscle that you look like you're compensating for something.

Truth. Bulking is a complete meme. The ideal male physique is lean and noticeably on the shredded side, but not with so much muscle that you look like you're compensating for something.

Yeah this is the physique im going for, unfortunately i wont get that face:feelsbadman:

Hard to tell if she was making fun of his gestures or dancing to the music like a retard to covertly mock him.
this is white stacy ?
:no: :no: :no:

Both foids look like shit imo, but they're certainly not stacies jfl

The fact is and always has been that if you have to try then you have already failed, especially when it comes to pale prettyboy chads. You could argue that muscular chads put in work (though they already have the frame, metabolism and knowledge to get ripped easily) skinny pretty boys literally have to do nothing and foids drool over them like literally nothing.

If you even have to pick up a weight in order to boost your appeal to females, it's over for you. They are attracted to guys that are naturally chad and don’t have to put in any effort or try hard to be appealing.

Normies will invest 20+ months of their time, effort and money into the gym and still wonder why they aren't having luck with women. A culture built off of complete delusion.
Yeah this is the physique im going for, unfortunately i wont get that face:feelsbadman:
I'll mog him after I get my surgeries

Last edited:

This clip is absolutely fucking comical and so perfectly sums up the entire notion that you have to "just go to the gym bro!" if you want to attract women. After cold approaching a couple of roasties and asking them if they like bodybuilders, this retard instantly get rejected with the women just straight-up telling them, without hesitation, that they're only attracted to auschwitzmaxxed skinny guys.

The gymcoper then flies into a roid-induced rage, proceeding to list off all of his life achievements, from how he's a multimillionaire with an 8-inch dick to how talented, loving, and respectful of a person he is, to how his daughter ran a 5-minute mile at the age of 12.

coping blackie gymcel cant cope with the fact a white skinny normie has more SMV than him

Dude appealing to ethos to foids. They don't have the thing that makes them admire a virtuous person. They see virtuous people as idiots who fell for the virtue meme. Clearly you don't learn shit about female nature in 21 years of marriage and 13 years of having a daughter.

On the topic of daughters, has anyone else noticed that men who have only daughters are the most massive simps imaginable?

Yep, total beta energy. :feelsjuice:

He’s an embarrassment to BBC’s everywhere. :feelsPop:
:feelsrope:He goes on to tell his whole life story while that blonde is giggling. Also did i hear correctly ? He says his daughter committed suicide 3 weeks ago ? What is he doing trying to impress some dumb bitches at the beach instead of grieving and asking himself if he somehow didn't failed his child ? It doesn't make any god damn sense to me for a grown man to act like that :feelswhat: it's like clown world insidiously creeps into every facet of life

Pretty boys reign supreme

His daughter would've committed suicide again if she was revived and saw this.

:feelsrope:He goes on to tell his whole life story while that blonde is giggling. Also did i hear correctly ? He says his daughter committed suicide 3 weeks ago ? What is he doing trying to impress some dumb bitches at the beach instead of grieving and asking himself if he somehow didn't failed his child ? It doesn't make any god damn sense to me for a grown man to act like that :feelswhat: it's like clown world insidiously creeps into every facet of life

Holy cringe
He wants pity sex
If you even have to pick up a weight in order to boost your appeal to females, it's over for you. They are attracted to guys that are naturally chad and don’t have to put in any effort or try hard to be appealing.

Normies will invest 20+ months of their time, effort and money into the gym and still wonder why they aren't having luck with women. A culture built off of complete delusion.

I'll mog him after I get my surgeries
Men innately worship pussy. It's why monkmaxxing is one of the highest forms of religious worship

Only time this doesmt apply is to tall fatasses

He doesn't really look black tbh